|28| Instagram / Real Life

@imsebastianstan- My little Junebug ❤😱

(Tagged: @wrenclyro)

{ 1,969,477 likes ; 69,491 comments }

@lizzieolsen- SHE IS SO CUTE

@prattprattpratt- Oh my god!!!! That smile

@leowayne- My goddaughter is the cutest

@chrisevans- She is!!

@scarjo- OH MY GOD SHE IS THE CUTEST BABY

@chrishemsworth- I told you heir offspring would be perfect

@joesugg- OH. MY. GOD. BABYYY

@andrearussett- Aweeee. That smile is the happiest thing

@dovecameron- She looks so happy!!

@anthonymackie- Congrats Wren and Seb. She is freaking adorable.

@tomholland2013- OH MY GOD! Such an adorable little child

@daddystan- Crying. She is so cute

@wrenismyqueeen- HOLY SHIT!!!! SHE'S EVEN CUTER THAN I IMAGINED AND I IMAGINED PRETTY FRICKIN CUTE!!!

@rdj- My little (not blood related) niece is adorable.

@wrenclyro- Thank you everyone!!! Juniper is our pride and joy! Thank you guys for the amazingly sweet comments. And thank you Seb for giving me an adorable and most precious baby.

*****************

Sebastian put his phone down and walked upstairs to wear Wren was pulling her shirt over her chest because she finished feeding Juniper. "Hey mom." He said jumping next to her on the bed.

"Hey Seb. Want her? She won't eat and I have to pee."

"Yes of course."

Wren handed her off and went up to use the bathroom.

Sebastian held Juniper and moved his thumb back and forth on her head. He was so happy. He had finallybeen what he always wanted to be. A dad. Especially to the cutest little baby in the world. With the most beautiful woman in the world. "Hey my little, Junebug." He whispered. "I am so happy you are finally here. I didn't think I would ever be able to do this with such a beautiful woman like your mom. I got so lucky. Now I have the cutest baby in the world. I love you my little Junebug."

He kissed her head as she just stared at him blankly like babies do and it made him chuckle. Juniper gave a small smile and then Wren finally walked in. "Jesus Christ, how long does it take to pee?" Sebastian asked as Wren joined him on the bed.

"Hey, I am tired and in pain. I am taking my time."

"Okay, beautiful."

He pecked Wren's lips and they cuddled with Juniper for a little bit before someone barged into the bedroom. "Chris be quiet! Wren and the baby are sleeping!" Sebastian yelled at his best friend.

"Sorry. I wanted to see the baby again and I also have news."

"Okay. Go downstairs. I am gonna leave these two to sleep and when they wake up I will let you hold Juniper. Just go downstairs so I can get these two situated."

He nodded and left for downstairs. Sebastian removed the baby from his chest and sat up then laid her next to Wren on the bed. Wren just stayed the same. Seb didn't dare try to touch her when she was sleeping.

He walked downstairs to Chris and they each drank a beer out by the pool.

"So what's the news?"

"Well, you know how Leo was getting a divorce?" Chris asked as Sebastian nodded. "Well, they sold the house and now Leo is staying with me but I have major feelings for her. What do I do?"

"Tell you have feelings for her man. It can't be that hard to do."

"It is when she just finalized her divorce and her and her son are living in my house."

"Look, you need to get it together man. Do you like Ryker?"

"Yes."

"Does he like you?"

"I think so."

"Test it. Take those two on a fun day because I know Leo loves adventures and then see what happens."

"Okay. Thanks Sebastian. So what's daddy life like?"

"Amazing. The feeling you get when you get to hold a child and creation of your own is amazing. I cried when I first held Juniper. Not kidding. It is just an amazing feeling."

"I bet. Oh! I hear a baby crying."

The sliding glass door opened and Wren walked out with the baby. "Can I hold her?" Chris asked.

"Yeah. Here." Wren handed her off and then she went and sat on Sebastian lap and put her arms around his neck and her head on his. They watched Chris react with the baby and they smiled. "Alright I have to head out thank you for letting me hold the baby." Chris said handing her over to Wren after she got up.

"See ya, Chris." They both said as he left.

Once back inside, Wren and Juniper were on the couch while Sebastian was making dinner. "Sebastian?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go out to dinner tomorrow night?"

"Yes of course."

"Thank you."

"You are welcome, my love."

Sebastian made soup for dinner and after dinner they headed to bed.