|25| Press

Wren held her hands on her stomach covered by blue fabric which was her dress and she walked into the room full of cameras and flashing light with people adding to the anxiousness of the room.

She walked to the table and sat down at it. "Okay everyone please sit and calm down." No one did anything. "Okay everyone shut up." Wren snapped. "Sorry, still pregnant."

Everyone laughed and she smiled. "I called this today because I would like to set some things straight. Again. As most of you know there was a blog post written about me and my hard times. Saying some terrible things about me. Most of it is true but the rest of it is not.

"I have been in relationships but they were never nothing to me. They were everything to me. Except for my first one. My high school boyfriend was abusive after high school. So I left. When I started dating Michael he was sweet and caring and there for me but we were better off as best friends. That's what we are. When Jay and I were together it was amazing. We were even engaged. Him and I though, had so many falling outs in the last year that it just wasn't working out. With Carter it was a small crush that just didn't work out. Him and I are still friends. I am still friends with everyone except for the first one. That's good. Yes, now I am with Sebastian. And its great. Honestly I couldn't be happier. I have a great guy, a beautiful home, and a baby on the way. Life couldn't be better.

"What this blogger said about me on the streets crying is true. It wasn't because of Sebastian though. It was because my best friend Leo had gotten a role in a movie being shot in Australia. She was living within the next week. It was hard.

"Sebastian was with Leighton because they were catching up. Like what I do with Michael, Jay, and Carter sometimes. That's okay to do. I trust him and he trusts me. No one is gonna break that trust.

"Call me what you will, it won't bother me. I don't care what you think. The best of us can find happiness in misery which is sick and twisted but I won't let it happen to me. Thank you."