Chapter 1

"Alright see you tomorrow!" I say to my friends before I get in my mom's car.

"How was school?" She asks when I get in.

"Good. How was your day?"

"Good."

I nod my head. Something seems different about my mom... What is it?

"How is your friend Emma?" She asks.

My friend Emma and I have been friends since like preschool. So she has had some kind of disease her whole life and her parents never told her.

She just found out about 1 month ago and is getting depressed.

I try to talk to her everyday and try to make her feel better but nothing works. I think the disease or sickness she has, can get worse and she can die any day.

Emma never wants to talk about it so I'm not sure what exactly is going on. I don't want to force her to talk about it.

"Mom, I'm scared. She can die any day and the doctors don't even have specific day." I say looking at my mom.

She nods, again. Something is definitely going on and she's hiding it from me. She would usually talk to me.

I sigh and get on my phone the rest of the way home thinking about Emma. It kills me to know that her parents never have told her this until now.

-

"Time for dinner!" My mom yells from downstairs.

My younger sister (Dani), my mom, my dad, and I sit at the table.

"How was school Dani?" Dad asks as my mom sets down the plates.

"Awesome! I got an A on my math test!"

Dani is in 3rd grade and ALWAYS gets good grades. She always thinks she's wetter than me. But it is true.. She is better than me (sometimes).

"How was your day?" My dad asks looking at me after talking to Dani.

"Good. Except Emma doesn't seem to be getting better."

My both patents sigh and look at each other.

"Can one of you guys tell me what's going on?" I ask.

"We got some news to tell you and Dani. But we can't tell you today. We're gonna go out and eat on Friday and talk about it." My mom answers.

I hate waiting! I'm scared too. What could it be about?

After dinner, I go up to my room and get on my phone.

I have 5 text messages from my friend Liz:

"Bella, Emma isn't doing good!"

"Her parents said shes in the hospital!"

"Hello?!! Isabella!! I'm scared!"

"She fainted!"

"Her parents called me right away and they can't get in contact with you!"

I run downstairs trying not to cry.

"What's wrong?" My mom asks when she sees me running to her.

"Mom! Emma is in the hospital!" I say and hug her crying.

-

When we get to the hospital I immediately get out of the car.

We check in the office and they send us up to the 3rd floor.

"Thank you guys so much for coming." Emma's mom says when we come in.

I don't reply and go straight to see Emma.

She's sleeping. It hurts to see her here in a hospital bed. I don't want to lose her. She's like a sister to me.

"What happened?" I ask Emma's dad Who is sitting in a chair in the corner.

"We were watching tv and she just fainted." He says blowing his nose.

"She'll be fine." I say but I instantly regret saying it. No one knows if she's okay or not. She can die any minute.

-----------------

HEY GUYS! Yay new story! 😱

So this is a Hayes Grier fanfiction😍

I decided to do some of the Magcon boys' fanfiction for all the Magcon fans out there! (I'm a fan too!) ✨💕

Oh! I didn't really think about writing a Hayes Grier Fan Fic cause he's ONLY 14!😁 Omg it feels like I'm a pervert😣

But I'll try it anyways and if it doesn't get as much reads, I'll probably delete it.

Hope you guys enjoy!👏 I'll explain how everyone looks in another chapter BTW :D

Bye! -Elizabeth 😘