Chapter 14

It feels so good to be able to sleep in.

I usually have to wake up at 6 in the morning but not today.

Today I'm gonna go over to Hayes' house and talk to him.

--

It's 3:00 p.m so Hayes should be out of school and at home.

"I'll be back in a few!" I tell my mom and head out the door.

I walk slowly to his house so I can think of what I'm going to say.

"Hey Bella!" Hayes mom says after she opens the door. We give each other a hug. I met Hayes' mom one day when she picked Hayes up from school and asked if I wanted a ride.

"Hi! Is Hayes here? I need to talk to him and it's important." I say. "Let me go check." She says and closes the door a little.

She takes a while before she gets back.

"Sorry but he's sleeping. He has a long day of school today. Did you not see him at school?" She asks.

"I actually didn't go today. Didn't feel so good." I lie.

"Maybe come later?" She says. I nod. I won't be here later, though.

"Okay. Thank you anyways." I say as we hug.

As I begin to walk home, I look back at their house and see someone peeking though the window. Whoever it is hides right away. It looked like Hayes..

*HAYES' POV*

Isabella was absent today and the classes I have with her weren't as fun.

"Hayes, Bella is here for you." My mom says when she comes into my room.

"I don't want to talk. Tell her I'm sleeping of something." I cover myself with my blankets.

"She says it's important."

"I had a long day at school. Tell her I'm sleeping." I insist.

"But first you have to tell me why you don't want to talk to Bella." She says.

"Long story I'll tell you later."

My mom sighs and walks out. I jump off my bed and peek through the window.

Bella and my mom talk for a little bit and hug. She begins to walk off but out of no where she looks back as if she knew I were peeking. I hide right away. Embarrassing!

I wonder what was so important though..

*BELLA'S POV*

"Who's ready to go to Florida?!" My mom asks as we get on our plane. "Me!" Dani screams. For once, she's not so annoying.

I get my phone out and text mine and my friends group chat:

"I'm on the plane!" -Bella

"Can't wait to see your ugly ass ;)" -Aria

"Come see me first thing in the morning!" -Emma

It feels so good to feel like I actually have friends. I lock my phone and relax. It's gonna be a short flight since Florida isn't that far.