Chapter 4

"Alright class listen up." My teacher says.

It's my last day in this class so she is going to tell everyone.

"I have some sad news... Bella here, is going to be moving to North Carolina and today is her last day in this class."

"What?!" Everyone says with a sad face. I love like every single person in this classroom.

"I know it sucks but she has to go."

I fan my eyes with my hands trying to not let the tears out.

Everybody comes up and gives me a hug.

"Thanks guys." I say giggling.

"Why are you leaving?" Jessie, a girl I don't know too well, asks.

"My dad found a new job and my mom wants to visit family." I say wiping away my tears.

-

"How was school?" My mom asks when I come in. But I don't say anything and run up to my room.

Hopefully there is some way I can make them change their minds. But I don't think nothing will work.

"Bella. I know this is hard but you're going to have to start packing." My mom says knocking on my door.

"I'm only going to pack a few things! We are only staying for a week, right?"

I hear her sigh.

"No. You have to pack everything."

I take a deep breath trying not to cry again. I have to be mature about this. Crying everyday won't help.

I go to my closet and throw everything out trying to let out my anger.

My mom comes in and begins to help.

"Only take things that are important. We don't want to take many stuff." She says.

"Is tomorrow my last day at school?"

She nods.

''Mom! Why didn't you guys tell us earlier?! We have friends here and we can't just leave unexpectedly!" I say louder than I was supposed to.

"I know you do Bella! This is complicated for me too! Stop thinking about yourself!" She says and walk out slamming the door.

She's right. This was my dad's choice and I shouldn't be arguing with my mom.

I sigh and sit on my throw myself on y bed. I need to calm down.

"Okay Bella, we need to talk. I hate seeing you and mother argue." My dad says opening my door without knocking.

I sit up and he sits next to me.

"I'm sorry dad but what do you expect? Did you really think that we were going to be happy about this? It's our first time moving." I say.

"No I didn't expect you guys to be happy about it. But I did actually expect some excitement. Dani seems perfectly fine with us moving."

"Dad, she's the only who's happy."