Chapter 13

*HAYES'S POV*

I didn't really sleep good last night.. I just was thinking about Bella and Lily. I've known Lily longer than I've known Isabella so I think I'm believing her...

"Hey Hayes." Bella smiles when she sees me. "Hi." I say and begin to walk to class. I'm gonna kind of ignore her today so I can think.

"Is everything okay?" She runs up to me. "Yeah. Why?"

"You seem.. mad?" She steps in front of me so I can't keep walking. "Didn't you want to know what I was going to tell you?" She asks.

"I'm good." I'm never this mean to girls or anybody but I have to talk to Lily again before I like Bella more and more.

She looks down and nods. "See you later then." She says and walks away fast. Were her eyes getting teary? I look back at her and she wipes her face as she walks.

*ISABELLA'S POV*

I really needed a friend and a shoulder to cry on today but Hayes was just mean today. I was really excited to see him at school but he obviously wasn't excited to see me..

He's the only friend I have and now, I'm probably not going to have any friends.

--

When I get home I go up to my mom and hug her tightly. I begin to cry and let everything out. I have been holding these tears in all day at school.

"Bella, what's wrong?" My mom whispers in my ear. "Everything! I just want to go back to Florida and live my normal life again! Please!" I yell as I cry.

"Did something happen at school?"

"I have no friends mom! I'm such a loner and I really need somebody! All my true friends are in Florida!"

"I really think your wasting your time telling me how much you miss Florida. You should be using that time to go and pack enough clothes for one whole week." She smiles. I look at her confused and realize what she's trying to say.

"Wait! What?! We're going to Florida for one week?!" I jump. She nods and smiles. I hug her so tight again. "When are we leaving?"

"A couple of hours after school tomorrow."

--

After I pack most of my things, I text Hayes. He has to tell me why he's mad with me.

"Hey Hayes. I really need to know why you're mad.."

He texts back 10 minutes later:

"I can't text right now, I'm busy." -Hayes

"Okay then ... I'll talk to you later."

I know he isn't busy he just doesn't want to tell me anything. If he tells me why he's mad then I'll do something to fix it. But if he doesn't, then I can't do anything about it.

"Mom? Can Dani and I just miss school tomorrow?" I ask my mom after she comes into my room.

"Don't you want to say goodbye to your friends? You're not gonna see them for one week."

"Ha! That's real funny mom." I laugh but she's serious. "Did you not hear a word I said when I came home from school?"I laugh.

------

Hey guys! So yay I got a new phone😎👌💕

I will be updating when I can😄 Sometimes I'm too lazy and fall asleep so I don't do anything 😴😂

And sorry about the Point Of Views (POV) changing a lot in the last chapter. I think it's more interesting to read a different persons POV in those type of situations. And you also know what's going on in the other persons head😋

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the story☺️ Please share it so it can get more people to read it💕 (if you want). Also! Please vote👌💜

-Elizabeth🌸