Chapter 2

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa [Book 2]

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️I looked at my room one last time before walking out and walking downstairs

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
I looked at my room one last time before walking out and walking downstairs.

I saw my dad waiting outside for me I walked outside and sat inside the taxi, my eyes got watery my childhood has been there all the memories.

The taxi driver drove us to the airport which was twenty minutes away. Twenty minutes later we finally arrived to the airport. I stepped out of the taxi grabbing my suitcase and walked beside my dad.

His eyes turned black and he searched everywhere for something, more like someone.

I noticed how he always wears this ugly black coat makes him look creepy, he would never change into anything but that. He has so many of the same clothes. My dad's closet is like sponge bob's.

We soon entered the plane,

Goodbye Canada...

"Clarissa wake up" my dad said. I opened my eyes and the plane was empty. I got up and followed my dad. The scent in the airport reminding me of something I just couldn't understand what.

My dad kept looking everywhere as if he's doing something bad. What is up with him?

He saw a man and walked towards him,  they whispered something I couldn't really hear they both looked at me and continued to whisper.

Following my dad and the man outside we sat in a white van, I stared out the window California is beautiful.

An hour later we reached our new home, I got out of the car and walked inside the house. It wasn't a big house it was a normal house. I walked upstairs and entered my new room it was simple, just a plain white bed, and nothing else.

Dad never really bought me a dresser or any make up things before so I'm used to it. He never goes shopping with me either, now that I think about it I've never went anywhere with my dad.

I sat on the bed and took off my shoes I started to unpack my clothes my dad knocked on the door and I looked up at him.

"I won't be home until dark, do not leave the house if someone rings the door bell don't open the door" he said.

"Okay, can I go to the mall tomorrow? I need to get few things" I asked.

"You're lucky it's your birthday tomorrow. You may go only for two hours" he said.