Chapter 13

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I published a new book you get notified!!!

CAN WE STILL BE FRIENDS?!

I know you guys are upset over the fact I made you guys wait to find out what happened to Violet. I thought you guys would get more interested in the book. Just wanting to see what you guys think would happen y'know? Anyways, I'll stop the cliffhangers if you all hate it that much. 😁❤️
👇
AFTER THIS CHAPTER

Blessing gif!!!

Violet's povI continuously puke, my eyes swollen as my body felt weak

Violet's pov
I continuously puke, my eyes swollen as my body felt weak. I got up from the washroom floor quickly brushing my teeth.

I'm sorry. Dana said.

It's not your fault. I said back.

Because of me you're dying!

We both will fight this Dana, I'm not dying because of you.

But she blocked me, I finished brushing my teeth as I walk towards the bed. I sat down staring at my hands. I can't seem sad, I have to be strong. I don't want to worry anyone.

I walk towards the dresser and take a comb I then combed my hair. As I was combing ton of hair fell. My eyes widened as the comb was full with hair I look closer to my hair slowly raising my hand I gently pull my hair to see if I'm actually losing hair.

A ton of hair came off. I sobbed throwing the hair on the floor my back touching the wall and I kneel down.

I kept sobbing, until the room door opened wide and Wyatt ran towards me hugging me tight.

"Shh" he whispered trying to calm me down.

"A-am I going to die" I sob.

"No, you won't die. You're strong Violet so is Dana you two will fight this" he said.

I let my eyes change its colour as I looked at him,

"Do you see my eyes? They aren't red anymore Wyatt. They lost its colour. Dana can't hold herself any longer" I said.

"That's why you will help her, Violet you can't give up"

I stood up as I took my shirt off and pants.

"Look at me Wyatt! I can't even hold a grocery bag-" I turn around and point at my back.

"You can see my bones too-" I pick up the hair from the floor showing to it him.

"I'm losing hair too! Just face it Wyatt, I'm slowly dying" I finished.

He kneeled down looking away from me, as a tear escaped his eyes. Slowly I walked towards him and sat on his lap resting my head on his shoulder.