Chapter 12

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa!!!

Belts I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Why does this song always feel so many emotions at the same ?! UGH. It's so Oansjixsmdnskakdkks you know what I mean? Probably not okay yup I'll just stop talking now yeah. Ok.

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️Once we finally reached at Grayson's pack house I was shocked

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
Once we finally reached at Grayson's pack house I was shocked. It was huge and beautiful. I got out of the car slowly walking towards it. I saw guards everywhere protecting the place. Grayson walked beside me as the guards bowed down to him opening the doors.

We entered the house and thousands of eyes were on us, I looked down to my hand feeling embarrassed since I was wearing a tank top and shorts only.

"This is Clarissa, my mate. I expect everyone to respect her as much as I am respected- you two, show her to the guest room" Trevor said pointing at two ladies they nodded.

Everyone bowed down to me and my eyes widened oh god, I'm not use to all this.

The two ladies showed me to my room and I thanked them. I entered the room it was beautiful. Something I didn't seem to understand was why did Grayson send me to a guest room? Shouldn't I be staying in his room?

I ignored the thought and sat on the bed, I look up to see the mirror I was a mess. My phone rang and I looked to see Trevor calling, I sighed debating wether I should accept the call. Without thinking I accepted the call.

"Clarissa" Trevor said.

"Hi"

"I'm so sorry for the way m-our mom spoke to you. She shouldn't have done that, she's just been really stressed. There's something you need to know about mom, she ha-" he was cut off by our dad.

"Trevor! What did I tell you about cleaning your room"

"Dad, I will!!! In few minutes" he whined.

"No, whoever is on the phone can wait until you are finished cleaning your room. I will check up on you again in an hour the room should be spotless"

Trevor sighed.

"I'll call you later" he murmured.

"Bye"

I cut the line thinking about what Trevor was going to tell me, what's wrong with mom?

☁️Violet's pov☁️
I watched as she left the house, what have I done? I sit back on the chair look down putting my head on my hands.

"Violet" Wyatt said. I looked up frowning.

"I know, I messed up"

"No, you messed up big time mom! How could you kick your own daughter that has been kidnapped for 17 years out?! What type of mother are you" Trevor spat. I felt my eyes turn red. My vampire trying to take over.

"Trevor, there's something you need to know" Wyatt said. My head snapped towards his way looking at him if he was seriously about to tell Trevor.

"What" Trevor asked.

"Your mother has..."

HA SIKEEEE YOU'LL NEED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH VIOLET!!!

Hehe ;)

☁️Trevor's pov☁️
"-and that, is why she's acting this way. Well it's not her it's the vampire inside her" my dad finished. I looked at mom who tried to look away from my gaze.

"Is that true" I asked her.

She looked up her eyes already turned red. Her eyes weren't the sparkling red ones. They were so...pale, like they lost its colour it was light red as if she's losing her energy.

I got up was walked to her hugging her tight, as she cried on my shoulder.

"Mom, nothing will happen to you. We all are here, Clarissa will understand once she finds out about this" I said.

"We have a doctor appointment we need to get to Trevor, stay at home and clean your room" my dad said taking mom.

I sat down on the chair she was sitting at, I can't lose my mom. I can't help but feel guilty for what I had said earlier. I know my mom is a strong women, she can make it through I know it. I won't let her leave us.

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
I took a shower and changed into the clothes one of the ladies gave me. It was comfortable.

I walk back to the bed and lay down, closing my eyes trying to sleep. But every time I close my eyes I look back to the horrible moment I had with Albert. How the drill touched my skin, the screaming. The pain...

Quickly opening my eyes the darkness scared me, so I screamed. I screamed until someone came inside my room hugging my tight.

"Shh, it's okay I'm here baby" Grayson said. I hugged him tight and started to sob.

"T-turn the lights on p-please" I begged.

He quickly turned the light on and I calmed down, taking deep breaths.

"What happened" he asked.

"Every time I close my eyes, I go back to the moment Grayson, I hate it. I hate it so much" I cried.

"It's okay, you're safe here with me okay? Albert can't hurt you ever again" he said laying me down as he laid beside me bringing me to his chest.

"D-don't l-leave me p-p-please" I whispered.

"I won't" he said kissing my forehead. Slowly closing my eyes feeling safe with Grayson I fell asleep.

"I'll never leave you"