Chapter 9

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa

[STILL CAN'T THINK OF A NEW TITLE FOR THE BOOK]

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Yes I'm back with another update!!!

Can we all just take a moment and accept the fact Logan Paul is in TORONTO?! HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE OUT MORE JUST IMAGING MYSELF BUMPING INTO HIM OR JUST MEETING HIM HOLLY GOD I JUST HOPE HE STAYS LONGER AND DOESN'T LEAVE THE NEXT DAY.

(whatever is written on the top was a year ago i'm not a fan of them anymore ok ignore my 15 year old fan girling ass)

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️I open my eyes and saw Grayson laying beside me memories of last night came back

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
I open my eyes and saw Grayson laying beside me memories of last night came back. I'm in heat...

I looked at Grayson frowning, I don't want him to feel forced into marking me I can handle the pain. I have to, because I want him to mark me when he feels something towards me.

He stayed with me last night because of the heat, I need him with me all times because if he isn't I'll go back to heat. Either he marks me or he stays with me all the time.

I feel so sad because he's getting pressured. And I don't want him to feel like he needs to mark me.

"Hey, how are you feeling" Grayson asks with his morning voice which was a big turn on.

"I-I'm fine" I said.

"Okay, good ta-" he was cut off my His phone ringing he picked up the call.

"Hello"

"Why didn't you just mindlink me"

His eyes turned dark and he growled.

He cut the line and looked at me he calmed down.

"I have to go, will you be okay" he asked.

I knew wherever he had to go was important and I can't stop him because of my heat.

"Yeah, I'll be fine" I said. he thought for a moment he then took off his hoodie handing it to me. I looked at him confused.

"Just in case, you go back to heat. You can smell my scent it'll calm you down, but Clarissa I'm not sure if I can handle seeing you in pain anymore I might have to mark you soon" he said.