Chapter 7

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Yes I'm back!!!

I'm sorry for all the delays. But I'm okay now and ready to continue the book.

Thank you for a positive comments and messages it helped me a lot.

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️I reached the house and quickly entered as I was about to go upstairs I saw Albert sitting there watching me with his arms crossed

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
I reached the house and quickly entered as I was about to go upstairs I saw Albert sitting there watching me with his arms crossed.

"Where were you" he asked.

"I auditioned for the talent show" I said.

He looked at me he sniffed the air and his eyes turned red his fangs came out I looked at him confused.

I noticed his skin sparkle like he just gained a ton of energy.

"I have to go" he says getting up and before he left the house he turned around facing me.

"Don't leave the house, and don't go inside my office" with that he walked out.

Realization hit me, all these years he always said not to go to his office, I always thought it's because of his work or something.

I looked out the window and he was gone, I slowly go upstairs standing in front of his office I held the door knob debating wether I should open it or not. Maybe I can find answers?

I twisted the door knob and stepped inside the office I look around it was a simple clean office? No something is off, it's impossible this is something he strictly wants me to stay away from.

I walked to the desk searching everywhere but nothing. I looked everywhere! If I were to hide something I would hide it somewhere no one would bother looking there. His room!

I walk to his room and looked around, under his bed searching the dressing table and the washroom. The last place was his closet. I open it wide and there was nothing I looked up to see if there's anything and then down I saw a line on the wall which went up. I moved the clothes that were hung and saw a door..?

I stepped in his closet and twisted the door but it was locked. Shit!

My eyes closed and an action popped up into my head. My eyes opened wide imaging the same action my fingers creating a small line with my bare hands. The door unlocked and I stood there shocked. What the hell just happened?