~Chapter 2~

March 1 2016
     I had a dream last night, mania came to me. She came to me and told me that it was her time. She was clear as day standing in front of me. I stepped closer and she began to disappear. I started running and like that she vanished. I was left standing in a dark room, voices slowly began to increase from whispers to screams. I dropped to the ground covering my ears and as the room shattered I awakened into a state of panic and fear. ~

      I rubbed my eyes as i came to my senses. I look at the clock noticing I only have 20 minutes until my alarm goes off. I decide to look up Mania before heading to school. I found that if you make her mad she becomes Lyssa and will slowly work her insanity through you slowly causing you to go mad. She pushes thoughts into your head and causes time to slow, the people around you become strange. I look to the clock realizing I'm going to be late I swipe up my backpack and head for the front door. "Mijo Honey take an apple please you didn't eat dinner either." My mom throws an apple towards me as I step off the last stair. "Fine, love you." "Love you mijo be safe."  As I walk to school I think about how she causes her victims to go insane. It got me thinking about how she chooses her victims. My thinking comes to a halt as I arrive at the front of the school; the bell ringing indicating I'm late. I'll look more into later I think to myself as I rush to my class.