~Chapter 5~

March 4 2016
    I don't know what happened last night I woke up at my desk with a headache and everything seemed dim and dreary. When I looked up at the computer the website had changed. I'm not sure how to explain it. Almost like it was trying to show me something. ~

2nd entry: 

    I feel like there's going to be more of these with the way things are going. My family is still acting strange but they're talking today. Not to me exactly more to well thin air. I don't know if this is all one big dream or if I really am crazy but I do know that I want it to end. ~

    I decide to make my way to the library to check out some books and maybe a few other things. When I get to the library things seem normal. The people in here are talking and not to the air but to each other and the librarian is hushing them as usual. I search for books on mania and find 3. I then ask the librarian about mysterious case files for Ohio. She leads me to the file room and says to take what I want as long as I bring it back. I search for boxes with the labels of the towns on them. To no surprise at all there is a box for each town. I carry all the boxes and books out to my car and head for home. Once home I set up workshop. Each box has a location. Hanning on the bed, Hunter on the desk, Mathany on the dresser,  and Peach Ridge on the floor. 

Notes:

Case file 1:  Hanning
Repeated doctor visits where patients claimed to be having strange dreams and woke up to find that the dream actually happened

Reports of talking to thin air

Attitude change

Case file 2: Hunter

Doctor visits where patients claimed to have a dark figure following them

Attitude change

Homicidal

Case file 3: Mathany

Doctor visits where patients claimed to see and hear things

Mumbling in foreign and unknown language (possibly Latin)

Homicidal, suicidal

Case file 4: Peach Ridge

Doctor visits where patients claimed to have seen a figure in their dreams and the same figure while awake

Seeing and hearing of strange presences

Hunger for other humans

Homicidal, suicidal

These are all the things that have been happening here and to me. But why Simms? What is so special about this town. I decide to take another look at the map. I stare at it for what seems like an eternity then something posses me to pick up and pin and stick it right on Simms. I stare silently at it and like a train it hits me. If this; whatever this is,  takes over my town it's going to create the shape of a pentagram on the map. I quickly open the book on Mania. It says she is a goddess but a demon as well. So why a pentagram, pentagrams trap demons. With all this flowing through my mind another thought occurs,  how can she be both at once? To be a force of the gods and a force of Lucifer himself must be extremely rare. How would you get rid of her? Why me? Why now? So many questions begin to flash across my mind and I suddenly feel tired. I push the papers on the bed aside and withing minutes fall fast asleep.