~Chapter 6~

March 5, 2016
    After a surprisingly good nights rest I decided it's time to look into how to stop Mania. I don't honestly know what I'm going to do about it but, this must be happening to me specifically for some reason and I intend to find out why. ~

   So far I haven't been able to dig up much on how to kill her. It's like everything ever known about her has been erased. At that exact moment a link pops up. When I click on it it gives me information on how to kill her. It says that gods and goddesses or deities are almost impossible to kill.  It says though that since not as many people believe in her anymore that shes not as strong as she once was. A thought begins to form within me. What if she worked her way through whole towns to gain belief and become stronger but, what happens when shes at her strongest. I continue in and  it says there are limited ways to kill a goddess/deity. Looking at the list it feels like I'm going to get exactly nowhere with this.

Ways to kill deities:
Lack of belief until they vanish, Mjolnir, fate killing blade, the colt. 

Well I can't exactly make everyone especially people who's culture she belongs to stop believing in her, I really don't think I'm going to come across Thor's hammer any time soon or ever for that matter, she isn't a fate so I believe that one doesn't obtain to her....so the colt. The colt seems most logical since it's a gun...time for more research I guess.