~Chapter 4~

March 3 2016

She didn't come last night, I still feel her though like she's still here. It's like a weight upon me I feel heavy. My family seems off this morning. My house is usually loud and hectic in the mornings but I just went to get breakfast and it was almost silent. My mom was standing at the counter mumbling the lyrics of a song to herself and staring out the window. My father sat in his chair food and coffee untouched just staring at his newspaper but it didn't look as if he was reading it just staring at it. When I said good morning he looked at me and then without a word went back to staring at his paper. My brother was the strangest of all. He's  usually the most hyper and loud in the mornings but today he was sitting staring at the t.v. The only thing is the t.v. had nothing on it but static. ~

I walk back upstairs and grab my things. When I get back  downstairs I ask my mom to take me to school. She says nothing but pushes the keys at me. Weird she never lets me drive her car. Once outside it's almost like time had stopped. No animals or bugs to be heard or seen. Now that I think about it I have not seen one person or car since I've stepped out the door. 

March 3 2016

2nd entry:

I normally don't do two entries but things seem to be off today. Schools wrong, it's eerily quiet and people are acting off. The students are all just staring at their books or notebooks but; like my dad they don't seem to be comprehending what their looking at. The teachers aren't really teaching, they just keep saying read your books, go over your notes, and for some reason there's no school tomorrow.  About an hour into 3rd period and they've just dismissed us, claiming there's been a gas leak from the science room. When I get home everyone's gone so I make my way to my room. I pull out my computer and search up the towns from before. I dig through drawer after drawer looking for a map.  I finally find one in my dads office drawer. I pin it up on the wall and begin pinpointing the towns. They have nothing in common that I can find. I don't understand why these 4 towns. I begin to research more and more. I click on a page and it reroutes me to an interesting website. As I'm looking it over my eyes suddenly feel weary and then everything goes black. ~