~Chapter 3~

March 2 2016
    I dreamt of her again, her tall dark figure stood across the street looking into my room. She was whispering something and then her figure began shifting. Claws sprung from her hands, sharp teeth came from her mouth covered in blood and wings grew from her back, I was suddenly flung against the wall and then she disappeared to the other end of the room. She was no longer in front of me yet her hand still pressed onto my chest. There was a pain throughout my body as she shoved her claws slowly through my chest. She gave one hard push and my body began to crack like porcelain. The dream ended as my alarm went off. I pulled off my shirt to find 5 spots in the shape of her hand on my chest. It was just a dream though how could this happen? Maybe I am crazy. ~

    I quickly pulled out my computer looking up cases of death by insanity. There has been over 2,000 dating back to 1945. But only 4 stuck out. 4 Whole towns wiped out due to mental illnesses' sweeping the town. These towns are all in Ohio. Not coincidentally that's where I live. The towns listed are 

Hanning, Hunter, Mathany, and Peach Ridge.  

   Something seemed strange about these towns but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I don't have time to look too much into it as I am running late for school once again. I quickly dress and find myself ready and out the door within minutes.