Prisoner

F/N POV
------------
Great. Just great.... I've been captured by a ninja with little ninja minions and being taken to a room in a crate. It looks like I'm a prisoner.... Fantastic..... The box get set down and opens once more. This time, I stand up slowly and see the eyes of the Ninjalinos staring at me again. "......"

"......" They stare, they leave, and lock the door. I look around to see a bare room. It was dark but I could still see. The walls were painted dark blue with electric blue and there was a balcony of wood. The floor was covered in a blanket-like carpet as if it was a live ninja room where they train.

I set out of the crate to feel my shoes come in contact with the seemingly soft carpet and walk to the balcony. The stars were out and shining as if it was putting on a light show. And what's funny, it was. Walking back inside, I look around to see the objects and item or whatever was in this room.

Besides the crate, there is a bookshelf, a sleepingbag with a pillow and a small ninja table. I remember seeing these in a few episodes of Master Fang. Conor loves that show and man, if he was here he would love it. Though I think he would rather remain free than captive.

I could take pictures and show him it when I get free..... Wait a second.... That's it! I could text him and they could save me! Pulling out my phone, I look to see.... there was no wifi nor service so I couldn't contact help..... Poop. At least I tried.... Maybe I could just escape on my own if I find the right objects. You yawn,

These choices will effect the what Nightninja and the Ninjalinos know.
E. You go to sleep.

F. You get into the sleeping bag and relax but don't sleep.

G. You look out on the balcony.

H. You look around for a way to escape.

Response E
The Ninjalinos notices and let's you be while Nightninja notices you were exhausted.

Response F
The Ninjalinos notices and let's you be while Nightninja does the same but notices you like staying up.

Response G
The Ninjalinos notices and let's you be while Nightninja does the same but notices how you like looking at the stars.

Response H
The Ninjalinos are a bit nervous but let's you be. On the other hand, Nightninja is fine with it and notes that you want to be freed. He will now keep his and other eyes on you.

☀️Morning☀️
========================
No one's POV
-------------------
F/N yawns and wakes up to see she's still in the room where she was taken to. She notices that the balcony was closed off with a slide door of dark blue fabric. "Yep. It's final. I am definitely his prisoner. But at least I'm not in a cell or something." The girl soon smell something delicious and look next to see a tray of food on a pillow. Hungry, F/N starts eating the tray of food. As she eat, it was peaceful and quiet as the birds were chirping.