Where's F/N?

No one's POV
-------------------
It was daytime as Conor, Amaya and Greg exits their homes. They wave to each other with smiles and starts walking towards the bus stop. "Hey Amaya, hey Greg."

"Hi Conor."

"Hey Conor."

"Sleep well?"

"Definitely."

"Sure if you mean peacefully." They laugh and continue to walk towards the bus stop.

"That dagger looked so cool!"

"Yeah, definitely! F/N would love it!"

"She would goo over it and take pictures then drag us to the library to learn more about that thing."

"Absolutely." Soon, they reach the bus stop.

"Hmmmmm..... Hey..... Shouldn't F/N be here?"

"What do you mean Amaya?"

"I mean she would usually be here before us. Actually.... now that I'm thinking about it, she would be walking with us to the bus stop....."

"She'll arrive soon Amaya, don't worry."

"Ok....." Five minutes past and only Camren shows up. The bus pulls up a few minutes afterwards and the 4 start getting on the bus.

"Something's probably up..."

"Maybe she accidentally slept in?"

"Yeah, maybe...." They get on the bus and sit in their seats.

🏫School 🏫
===========================

Amaya's POV
------------------
We arrive at school and get off the bus. No sign of F/N..... I sigh and sit on the picnic table in the courtyard. I am really worried about F/N..... This has never happened before, and I mean NEVER. . . . But hey, there's a first time for everything.....

"Hey Amaya, are you ok? You seem worried about something?" I look to see Conor, the one boy I kinda look up to. He understands me.... Heh..... I faint blush forms on my face then realize he's still there looking at me. I shake my head while my blush darkens and look at him. "I'm fine! I-I mean, I'm fine. I'm j-just worried about F/N...." He sits down next to me and I see a hint of red on his cheeks.

"Heh heh, I am too." He scratches his head. "B-But I promise you she's ok. She wouldn't just disappear or anything. Like Greg said, she probably slept in late or something." I look away, then look back.

"Y-Yeah.... You're right.... She'll show up hopefully...."

"Don't worry, if you want to..... We can go over to her house after school if she doesn't show."

"Sure. Thanks Conor. You're the best."

"Nah, don't thank me. I should be thanking you, now I have something to do after school." We laugh and smile at each other as both of our cheeks heat up and glow pink. The school bell rang and we get head to class. But.... Yeah.... Like I said... He cares... He understands... And besides... I do have a.... crush on him.... I wonder if he feels the same I hope so... Welp time for class...

We reach the classroom and take our seats. My seat was obviously next to Conor behind Greg so I was fine with it. "Ok class, we are going to make models of our favorite artifact. Today we are going to come up with ideas. Tomorrow we'll go to the museum to see a few and after that we will begin building the models!"

"Yay!!!" The class cheers; and of course, I cheer as well but I was still worried F/N. Especially when she would LOVE this project. I hope she's alright..... I felt someone holding my hand. Looking up, I see Conor looking at me sincerely and squeezes it. I smile, feeling better. "Don't worry, it'll be alright...."

"I hope so...." I take out a peice of paper and start thinking of what artifacts I love then write it on the paper. Conor does the same but we both scoot closer to each other. "Wanna work together?"

"Sure."

🏫After school🏫
===========================

No one's POV
--------------------
School was out for today and the three head to F/N's house. On the way there, Amaya and Conor were holding hands. They arrive and knock on the door. It opens, revealing her mother and her pet, P/N (pet's name). "Hi Mrs. L/N (last name)! Is F/N here?"

"No.... We don't know where she is... She just... Disappeared.... I'm worried about her.... We are going to fill in a missive report if she doesn't show in a day or 2...."

"Oh no...."

"I knew something was up!"

"Looks like you were, don't worry Miss! We'll go look for here."

"You don't have to. I don't want you all to get hurt."

"We won't! We promise!"

"We'll find her and bring her back."

"Just be careful, her father is already looking her too. Good day, I have to tend to B/N (brother's name)." The mother closes the door and they walk until they're out of sight. "We have to find F/N, she could get hurt!"

"You're definitely right about that Conor!"

"Pj masks we're on our way!" Conor and Greg joins in and they put their fists in the middle. "Into the night to save the day!"

"Ok, to the owl glider!"