Hunting for F/N

No one's POV
------------------
The Pj masks were in the Owl Glider searching for F/N. "Ok Owlette, go to F/N's house and land behind the trees!"

"You got it!" They fly to F/N's house and lands behind the trees on the other side of the fence that marks the backyard. The trio gets out and hops over the fence. "Ok, if we're gonna find her, we need to find clues. She had to leave something that indicates what happened to her."

"Definitely, but how are we going to find clues?"

"Easy, with my Owl Eyes!" Owlette flies up and looks around; she spots a rope hanging from the window and foosteps that lead to where ever F/N was going. "Guys I've found some footsteps that'll possibly lead us to F/N! Gekko fly the Owl Glider and follow me!"

"You got it Owlette!" The two hops back in the flying vehicle and buckle up. The owl girl take to the air as the Owl Glider starts to follow. She hovers when F/N's footsteps lead to the city hall. "It looks like she went out when we fought Nightninja."

"Why was she even out?"

"Hmmmmm.... Oh I got it! F/N really likes midnight walks and the stars!"

"That does make sense but there are some more tracks that lead somewhere else."

"We're right behind you Owlette."

"Me and Catboy will be every step of the way!"

"Good."  They follow until the superhero froze in the air.

"Owlette are you ok? Owlette do you read? What's wrong? Can you hear me?" After what seems like a minute or two, she responds.

"I-I can hear you C-Catboy, and I-I'm fine."

"What is it?"

"I-It's F/N. S-She was watching t-the nighttime battle w-we had with N-Nightninja." Everything went silent until Gekko steps up to talk.

"W-What do you m-mean?"

"I-I mean she was t-there... The whole t-time.... Her steps i-indicates that she was t-there for the same a-amount of time we were f-for the b-battle." Catboy steps up.

"If that's true.... Then something must of happened on her way home.."

"Yeah, I see more footsteps. I'm going down to take a closer look." Owlette flies to the bottom of the fire escape and looks at the footprints. She realize it was the footprints of Nightninja and the Ninjalinos were there. "Oh no...."

The owl girl continues to follow until reaching city hall again and comes up with a conclusion. Nightninja and the Ninjalinos took her and they have footprints that lead to their hideout. "Guys. Nightninja and the Ninjalinos took F/N."

"What?!?"

"Oh no! This isn't good!"

"Definitely. Lucky for us though, a little birdy told me that they have left some tracks for us to follow."

"Sweet!"

"Awesome! Let's go!"

"Well Catboy, from what I'm seeing, they lead to the west so let's head towards mountains." Turning off her super sight, she flies into the owl-themed vehicle and they head towards the mountains. The Pj masks were now heading to the west to get their friend back.