Aster

Dick walked down the halls saying one word continuously." AAAAASSSSSSSS-ter," he would say the last part in a giggle.

Dick flew down the stairs, never giving up saying it, I mean it makes perfect sense.

" AAAASSSSSS-ter."

"Master Dick! What on earth are you saying," Alfred jumped.

"AAAASSSSSS-ter," Dick giggled.

Alfred cheeks grew red. He needed to find master Bruce. Alfred walked to the Batcave, praying Bruce was there. He wasn't......

Oh goodness, what on earth should I do? Alfred let many scenarios play through his head.

   Alfred continued his search around the manor, except looking for Dick this time. Alfred had to correct Dick.

   Dick jumps between the tons of couches in the entertainment room. There had to be at least 100 of them! Of course while jumping he kept repeating his new favorite word.

   Somebody enters the room. Bruce. He face visibly pales. "What is Dick saying," runs through Bruce's mind.

   "Dick, stop bouncing on the couches. Dick come here," Bruce ordered crossing his arms.

  Reluctantly the young boy came. Giving his father a cute little smile, then sitting on the chair in front of Bruce.

   Bruce crouched in front of Dick." Dickie, please do not say that word. It is a naughty word," Bruce lightly scolds, only he didn't realize Dick was saying 'aster' and not the naughty word.

  "Aster," Dick questions.

  "What," Bruce asks confused.' What is aster?' Wonders Bruce.

  "Aster," Dick says again, watching Bruce.

  "Dickie what on earth is aster?"

   "Aster! If dislike is the opposite of like, then disaster must be the opposite of aster," Dick explains.

   "Oh," Bruce sighs feeling relieved that Dick was not cussing." So Dick you do know that you aren't allowed to say naughty words right?"

  Dick nods. Just then Alfred comes in.

   "Oh master Bruce thank goodness! I need to speak with you immediately!"

  A smile grows on Bruce's face he knows where this is going.

  If only he knew this wouldn't be the end of the Dicktionary.

A/N

  Hey guys I'm sorry this story is so short! I've kind of been in a writer stump. So if you guys have any ideas on what should happen next, please leave any ideas, and I would love to do it!! That you for all the reads!! I love you all!!!

XOXO

nightgirl2021

{Lane}