Chapter 4

New day has awoken, birds are singin, sky is bright, streams were cleaned everything seemed normal.

"Y/n, Y/n!"
"Oh my Notch, what, what!"
"The library has a new book!"
"So what." ._.
Carter rolled his eyes and sighed
"Well this book is more how should I say, differ from what I would normally bring home."
Carter is a huge book worm, normally on his travels he will bring you a book or too.
"Uh, ok but what's the title of the book?" You questioned
"The book is about Minecraftia's Pass like history of Minecraftia it's self."
"Like all the way back to Notch creating our land or just the battles?"
"Mainly the battles." Carter answered
"Oh." You sighed in disappointment, you already knew the battles and some of your dead family fought in most of em, and it's mainly because of mobs and the two Gods that fought each other. You always forgot one of the names, oh well.

Your POV

I got ready for the day you know the usual get dressed, brush your teeth and hair, and ate breakfast.
Today we were heading down to the village for trading and more food and gear.

Time skip Into the Village

As we entered the gate I felt something weird like I was being watched, I quickly shrugged it off before freaking out.
I would always freak myself out when my imagination takes over.

As we walked around we were greeted by some villagers, they were really nice, they asked to trade, they even gave us some bread.

We were walking around I had the map because for some reason I'm the best at directions.
It was nice until some idiot walked in front of me, I was about to yell at him until I noticed

"Steve?!"