Chapter 13

Your POV

'This, this can't be right, he is fake, a story, where in the Nether am I anyway, gah, better not get off topic here, all I need to do is get outta here'.
I thought to myself, looking around I see a cyan bed, flower pot with a cactus in it, Nether brick bars, and walls, and a small bookshelve. The walls were Nether Brick, and the ground was stone with moss growing.
I was walking around and didn't notice the picture on the ground, I picked it up carefully so I wouldn't draw blood on the broken glass.
I looked at it seeing a man and a woman, with three kids, one looked like Steve, and Notch, but the other one in the middle I didn't recognize, looked like Steve but, with green eyes.
The boys looked 10 or 11 years old, a small smile crept on my face, 'I wish I could remember my family.' Tears started to build up as I looked at the happy family.
'At least I have Carter and Steve, speaking of which, where are they.'

Hero Pov
I watched Y/n from my camera like room, but with magic not actual cameras, I've been keeping an eye on her making sure she won't run away. "Sir."
I turned around to see Endie, he was an exquisite looking creature very unique.
"What is it?"
"Just curious, and bored, um h-how long are you going to keep her?"
"Well if you are bored then take a walk, and I plan on keeping her as a guest, she can't stay forever."
"Oh, ok... so how long?"
I sighed and faced palm.
"You are so unpredictable, and short minded."
"Uh ok... bye master."
After that he was gone, I sighed again.
'Hopefully, you stay forever, my dove.'
And I waked up to some of my guards and told them to watch Y/n.