Chapter 15

Your POV -
I've been stuck in this cage for two weeks with little food and water and the two idiots, I mean really Herobrine are these the strongest men you have.
I herd the door to the dungeon open and it reveled what confused me the most was, an Enderman?
'I thought this was Herobrine's Mansion?'
The creature came closer and answered my question with, "it is my master's palace, I am Endie servant of Herobrine, witch reminds me..."
The endermen took a deep breath and the most longest pause I have ever been in with a conversation, it was really annoying...
" Um sorry to interrupt with what ever the hell you're doing but can you just oh I don't know, GET ON WITH IT!!" you yelled your last part of the sentence, Endie stopped his deep deep breath and just stared into your eyes that were glistening with frustration.
" Awww ok, master would like too see you in da thrown room, oh and here es some food." Endie replied with a smile, which confused you a little bit, most people would cower in fear from the yelling.

Thyme skip~
You sat in silence eating your food that Endie gave you awhile ago.
"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I NEEDED HER NOW!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL I'M SAYING TO YOU, I... NEED... HER... NOW!!!" yelled a selfish ruler in the world. You looked at the ceiling and saw the light shake a little bit, than you heard a poof sound than a voice came, "my master needs to see you now like ASAP now." You nod and noticed the fear in his eyes from the yelling, but from someone else...
Endie suddenly grabbed my arm and teleported, but during the teleportation all I could see was color swirling around us which made me very nauseous for a while, " yeeea it tends to do that... a lot."
For a moment Endie started to sound like a normal person and not some crazy mob, all I could do was stare at his mesmerizing magenta eyes that were brought out from his midnight black skin.
"Follow meeeeeee!"
'And he's himself again.' You thought to yourself
Time Skype ~ It's still your POV
Every hall, every corner, and every room I past was decorated with Nether brick mabey so bits of wooden rooms here and there but this place was dark...
We finally reach the doors to the thrown room.
"Um, why didn't you teleport us here instead of us walking?" You questioned. "Master turned of teleporting as a small portion of my punishment, well here we go."
Endie pushed the doors open and there he sat, the man of all dark power
Herobrine...

I'm sorry but I just have to, I'M SORRY!!!!!
*gets slapped in face*
;-;
I think this makes me evil
But yes it must be a cliffhanger.
Have a happy evening or morning!!!