Chapter 8

Random POV
Ever since master found this new girl he has been less focus on revenge, it's like a whole new person. The war is the most important thing right now, and the only thing he can thing of is, Y/n. Yes I know her name! He is like studying her, its creepy! Although I don't blame him for loving her, she is quite unique in her own way, especially on the day at the mines she was horrified not as bad as master's.
But close.

I walked up a few steps in the thrown room for my next order as my master told me what to do I quickly teleported off to do so, it was the dishes... don't get me wrong, water is painful but an Enderman must do what Enderman do, even though mine is an order. I moaned like a zombie "I hate this job." I muttered under my breath, as I said that he kicked me in the butt. I'm guessing he herd me.

Your POV

The morning sun rays shined on my clean head to illuminate the color.
It was mid-noon, so Steve and Carter agreed to head to the kingdom, well it seemed like one. The place where every rich and famous Minecraftian people live, most of them are rude, selfish, or just don't care.

I sighed at the ground, I just hated it there, Steve asked what was wrong, I said nothing was wrong, so he shrugged it off.
As we arrived at the gate we saw a bunch of homeless people, it made me feel sick, these people have no home or anything and they are here, like what in the name of Minecraftia.

Carter POV
I saw Y/n get uneasy quickly at the gate, if my sister was here she would get mad and help them out, as fast as she could. I miss her.
Steve looked at me worried and I knew what he was questioning about. I looked at him and shrugged, as I looked around at the inside my eyes turn instantly pink, the woman looked differently than I expected, not gonna lie it's just cut too low. They all walked around in fancy dresses or cloths, and in jewelry, all kinds of jewels.
Steve told me why we have to be here. It was manly because he needed to help someone with something, like jewel finding, I don't know.