Chapter 16

Steve's POV

"Sir, I can't find her anywhere she is like off the map or something." I told the almighty one, Notch.
He sighed then said, " if she is off the map than think, where are two places off the maps in the world?"
I gasped. "The Nether or The End!"
"Exactly, now I must leave you to it then, she needs you, Steven."
I nodded in response and left the palace to find Y/n, but first if I must travel to these two worlds then I must get new weaponry.

Your POV

I walked closer towards him and spoke to him.
"What do you want from me."
"Easy I want you."
I looked at him in discussed from what I was thinking.
And he took noticed of my actions.
"No, no, no, not like that I mean as a servant, what is wrong with you humans thinking this perverted, I'm not a pervert!"
"Ok, but why should I serve you, you almost killed my friends!"
"Because if you don't you will NEVER see your 'precious' STEVEN OR CARTER AGAIN!"
This startled me a little bit knowing I'm with the all powerful Herobrine and ruler of Hell we all know what he would plan to do to them.
"Fine I'll do whatever you want."
"Excellent!"
'Well that was a change of emotion'
"I know it was."
"Aww shit not you two!"
"Y/n I can read all minds and you must get your job done, NOW!"

Soon after he grabbed a hold of my arm forcefully and painfully and teleported to a messy room, covered in flesh, bones, and blood. There was a body table in the middle of the room and a tool rack obviously with bloody tools on it, then he spoke...
"I need you too clean this room up buy the time I get back which is in, 5 hours."
He shoved a bucket of water, soap, sponge, shovel, and gloves in my arms, he turned around and said,
"Don't screw this up or there will be, DIRE CONSEQUENCES, and Y/n I WILL BE WATCHING!!"
After that he slammed the door with the light on for me to see what I'm dealing with here.
I squat down on the bloody floor and scrubbed the floor as hard as I could with the wet sponge along with bleach and grabbed the sponge and dried the floor with an old rag and sat in the small clean circle and continued to scrub the floor the walls and tools.
The tools were a bit more difficult to clean consideringthe fact that they are made of steel and iron so they needed to be treated differently then the floor cause the floor is a type of tile. It really didn't feel too long until HE came back, he checked the room out and said I did an okay job, which is quite surprising to me, cause it's the Herobrine he would normally dump something on purpose, kinda glad he didn't cause those were tough stains.

He dismissed me after and let me shower after my chores. The shower was more relaxing than the one back at your place, the shower was very warm not too hot but good enough to make your back red, I noticed a razor on the counter part of the tub, and thought why the hell not, so you picked the razor and shaved then after I did my usual dried my hair got dressed, than HE knocked on the door
"Who is it?"
"Me, Herobrine. I would like you to join me for dinner tonight, I'm gonna leave some 'proper cloths' on the bed for you when your done."
I soon heard the door close and opened the bath room door and seen a dress, it was rather pretty, it was white with some red designs on it along with gold it was long not puffy but silky and smooth, it had some things along with it, a pearl necklace with a red tigers eye in the middle, and some shoes just red heals nothing special I grabbed those and put them on it fit pretty well too, I liked it.