Chapter 17

Dress up top is what it looks like, can't really find what I was lookin for so I just choose this one.

Mystery Pov

'All of my many servants have failed me on my revenges with all of my ex lovers, those men have betrayed me and I am now DEAD THANKS TO THEM!!'
I sighed in my frustration, and my ears began to twitch and my eyes began to glow a green an purple mix.
It's green eyes but with a purple tint
My husband had seen my anger and tryed to calm me down, with the best back rubs ever.
'At least I found the perfect one~, for me~.'
I sighed all calmed down and relaxed.
He pulled me up closer for a quick kiss and challenged me to a duel in his most favorite card game, even though I wanted to fight with swords so I can level up his strength, sadly he began with no strength nor stamina, although he's adorable.
As I was having a good time with the love of my live until I've been interrupted
"Your majesty."
"What now Clyed." I said impatiently.
"Y/n has made it to Herobrine and Steve is looking for her with power beyond yours."
"And who sent Steve to play?"
"N-Notch, Madam."
"Ok... tell me something I don't know"
"Carter has been spotted in the near tower, him and Steve broke off in different dimensions."
"Shit. Send him in."
I finished with "I need to have a little chat with my brother."

Carter POV

Before I said my fair well to Steve and Notch's army I headed off to a small cave, than looked around just to make sure I'm not being followed. I dug a hole wide enough for me to jump in and covered it back up to hide my tacks, this hole lead to and even bigger cave that was attached with ravines and such.
I pulled my trusty map of this cave out so I can travel to The End and get information from my sister.

Time skip -

I've been walking for hours hitting every dead end, it's not surprising to that no mobs showed up to fight me, it happens alot cause it is my sister and she's a killer, any mob that treats her bad she kills in an instant.
I was so trapped in my map and thoughts until I hit a wall
"Ah, h-hey!"
"Oh wait, I'm here."
The End Portal, looked different from last time I remember, it had Obsidian and purple glass and fire pillars, I climbed to the edge of the portal scared of what will happen to me and Y/n.
I jumped in, and I blacked out.
- - - - - - - - - - - Time skip - - - - - - - - - - - - I awoken on a black Obsidian platform, quite uncomfortable, I sat up and cracked my neck, my back, arms, legs, fingers too.
I looked up at the surroundings all I could see was a special stone and darkness and a bridge that lead to the land, obviously.
The bridge wasn't all that sturdy even though is made of Obsidian and end rods.
'This place has definitely changed ever since she took over and the update.'
I climbed to the to of the hill from the bridge.
I spotted an enderguard which is a top level of serving the End Queen which is basically my sis.
'It's just scouting around the area but what is it doing out of town, normally they stay in the End City or around the castle.'
I snook around the pillar making sure it won't see me.
As I seek attack the guard more appear out of thin air, not teleporting nor spawning, just appearing, they don't seem spoked at all, they just carry-on as if it's been a thing for awhile now.