Chapter 14

Hey guys sorry for not updating I have been through stuff for awhile and school started so yeah
Hope you all like the chapter :)
To the story:

Steve's POV

We traveled across the field with Notch's army, "How... much... longer?"
Carter asked clearly out of breath from the travel, "Not much, I think."
"You think!?" Carter responded with anger in his voice.
"Look, I'm fat, my horse is tired, the men are tired, I miss my sister, and
Y/n and of a matter of fact, do you even know where we are or where were going?!" Carter continued upset, 'I knew who his sister was, I loved her as well as my brother did, but now she is engaged to a different human, or is he human, well he did come from another dimension.'
"Hey, Carter."
Hmm? He signaled me that he is listening.
"What are you, like are you a human an alien, just... what are u"?
"I'm human, why do you ask I thought you would already know this?" Carter responded.
"Well it's because you and the girls came from another dimension."
Carter responded.
"Well it's because you and the girls came from another dimension."
Carter chuckled at Steve's words and sighed, " Yes, I'm from another dimension, but I'm still human it's just..."
Carter sighed while being very hesitant in his words. "Viv has sent me here probably on accident but you have known her ever since she got here, Y/n though is more than a sister to me, I love her more than anything anyone could throw at me."
Steve seemed to be shocked at Carter's response as if though he had no nose.
"So, you love Y/n as well as I?"
"Well Duh, have you not seen her she is special to me, very pretty lady."
I nodded to his response and chuckled, "she very pretty, very precious."
Carter, the crew and myself have been traveling all day so we decided to set up a campsite bye the time we were done getting settled it was dark, every soldier was asleep waiting for the new day.
Morning came by and the best thing to wake up too was a screaming Carter and for the first time the first one up. "I swar Steve i-it was th-ere, the damn enderman was here!"
"Alright Carter I'll believe you this time, did it take anything, anything at all?"
"I-I don't know."
"Alright."
"Pack up everyone, it's time to move on, but make sure you all have your belongings and stay on gard this 'Enderman' might have taken it!"
They all did there solute and finished packing their things then carried on with their adventure to find poor sweet Y/n, willing to fight for her.

This is now your Pov...

I've been trying to relax but everything was crossing my mind, swirling all around me, but my real question is 'Wtf just happened'
Every time I'd try to think I blank in and out, it was quite annoying and painful. I heard something coming my way, it sounded like armor moving, I was prying it wasn't 'HIM'.
Thankfully it wasn't him at all just his guards. "The Lord asked us to watch you, to make sure you arn't escaping from him." One fat guard said.
I gulped even though they don't look all that 'guard type', they did look quite scary though... help.

And finished, finally sorry for this long long wait, I was really lazy and school and my "issues" were on the way, I also got a new boyfriend so... yeah, hope you wonderful people have a fantastic day!!!