Chapter 10

As you and the 'gang' left the sun was starting to set, and the way home seemed to take longer than normal, and everything seemed unsettling, shadows were expanding, the everyday colors turned orange or yellow. As you passed by the village they were, staring at you as they Stare you saw their eyes white and their pupils had shrunken, what ever it was it scared you alot.
(I just scared myself a little.)
Your POV
It has gotten dark by the time we came home, though every time I'd look their way Steve would turn my head forward instead of left, he also put his hand over my left side of my face to block them from my view.
I walked down stairs to see Steve running around in panic, he locked the doors barricaded it even, and boarded the windows, turned most the lights off, got batteries and flashlights, technically all the things you need in a apocalypse.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
Steve stopped what he was doing.
"Trying not to die, now I suppose you do the same."
"Um, what's going on?"
Steve sighed.
"It's a dark blood moon night."
"Cool."
"No! Not cool!"
"Why not?"
No answer, with that he kept hammering the board into the wall, he sighed again, after awhile I noticed that he was shaking, was he scared, I didn't know what was going on.
"This means that the mobs are more hostile then before, that includes ALL mobs, and they are hungry for all people, also my brother may or may not be out tonight, and I DON'T wanna deal with him, again! Now help me!" Steve said terrified for the first time. After he said all that I quickly helped him get ready for what ever comes at us.

Time Skip

It has been 5 hours since I went to bed, I jolted awake which never happens unless I had to pee or bad dream. Probably bad dream cause I don't have to go. So I layed there for a bit then I decided to mine, I mean why not, nothing bad will happen right, right?