Chapter 3

Readers P.O.V

As I slashed through the zombies I heard a, unwanted noise.
An Enderman was near, at least it wasn't behind me...
Oh, Sh*t.

You looked at the creature the eyes are not the normal purple, they're green.

The endermen was starting at you sending chills down your spine, it felt like hours just starting at it.
Until it vanished, you shook your head thinking this was all fake just your brain tricking you, you shook your head and continued searching the chest.

Time Skip

The journey back to the small, 12 by 12, home I built all alone didn't take long, the thought of being alone scared you so much that's why you had a room mate, his name is Carter, he has dirty blonde hair, glasses, blue eyes, and pale-ish skin.
"Hey, Carter I'm back!" You shout across the small but cosy home.

"Oh hey, Y/n. Have you found any diamonds yet?" Carter asked and greeted you home.

"Oh yea I did, so what have you been up to lately, anything fun or exciting happened while I was away?" You asked throwing questions at him, he smiled and chuckled at your crazy state.

"Nothin besides crazy Cassy (srry if that is ur name, u can change it)
she was wondering if you were home at all, she wanted to hang, not by a tree but you know just be a-around."
Carter said answering the questions you threw, you found out that Crater liked you in a different way so he would shake his words a little and his eyes would turn pink (just the iris)
after a few months we found out that Cassy had a crush on Carter.