iii.

"marley, i am deeply infatuated with you. you make me think differently about everything, and it's crazy, but i don't care. you make me happy when i'm down, and you haven't even talked to me before today. i would call it love, but i don't even know you. and honestly, i don't think i ever will know you."

"michael -"

"don't, marley, don't. let me just finish everything that i love about you as the time passes by. okay?"

she nods feebly at him, putter her head in her hands, who were resting on her knees.

"your laugh. it's beautiful. it's like the church bells ringing during a sunset, it makes me daydream. it's so down to earth, and real. it's not a fake giggle some girls do, it's a real sincere laugh. and it's adorable. i could literally listen to it on repeat over and over if i can, and i don't even care if that sounded creepy."

in the corner of the room, he sees ashton smiling at michael, and calum half laughing, half trying to stick his thumb up.

"too cheesy?" he mouths to calum. he nods back as he laughs in silence. michael lets out a low chuckle.

"hey, michael? and don't interrupt me this time. your laugh is pretty cute too," she smiles warmly at michael, as his own heart gets stuck in his throat.

aw aw aw michael

ok so all the chapters are gonna be short like this :)

the feedback on this has been so incredible lately, thank you so so much ily all