ix.

marley got up out of michael's embrace and ran quickly to the door as michael whispered-yelled, "where the fuck are you going, marley?" she didn't respond.

she unlocked the game room's door as ashton tries to stop her. but he was too late.

"ryder, what the hell is this?" marley snaps.

"grab her," spits out ryder. his friend grabs marley but she escapes his grip.

"ryder, all of this is you?!" she yells.

"don't fucking scream my name," he spits out as police sirens in the distance were heard. "fuck, fuck, fuck."

he grabs marley pushing her in front of him as he and his friend ran. michael panics but keeps his sanity.

"ash, cal, go get the cops. i'm going after them."

they nod feverishly, not bothering to waste any time. they run out of the room and go the opposite direction marley and ryder went in. michael starts to run in that exact direction.

michael wasn't the most athletic person ever. he's the kind of guy who prefers video games and pizza rather than sports and all those other 'manlier' things. but right now, he ignored every pain in his body and kept running.

"i'm not loosing the girl i love," he mutters over and over as he runs.

soon enough, he catches up to them. he's at one end of the hallway, while they were at the other. he ran faster than he did, until he was right behind them.

he grabs ryder and whoever the other guy was by their collars.

"let the girl go," he spits out, out of breath. "or help me god i will fucking-"

"michael," marley whimpered. she was on the floor, and she felt sore and injured somehow.

"the police are outside, you assholes. did you really think you'd get away with this?"

if michael learned one thing from movies, it's if there's two bad guys in each of your hands, slam their heads together.

he let them go as they fell, and ran to marley. "stay strong, okay?" he heard police coming. "the police are coming, okay?"

she nodded feebly at him.

"i love you, okay?" michael swept the hair out of her face.

"i love you," marley mumbles back.

THIS WAS A LITTLE SJORT BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST OME OH MY HOD I