x.

"marley," michael whispered. "keep your eyes open, okay?"

"okay," she mumbles, struggling to keep her promise. "michael," she gasps. "i can't-- i can't keep my eyes open anymore."

the pain in her stomach is slowly killing her, literally. "i can't breathe," she gasps again, in a low voice. her body lets loose, and she feels wimpy and weak.

she closes her eyes, her pain taking the best of her.

"no," michael mutters. "no!" he presses his finger to marley's wrist, trying to find a pulse. her pulse was beating very slowly.

michael, in a panic movement, presses his lips onto hers, blowing air into her mouth. he thanks god that he actually payed attention to the cpr lessons in health class.

"michael,"  marley breathes out. "i love you so much."

"i love you," he embraces her into a hug. "god, i love you, i love you, i love you."

they back away from each other, marley looks from michael's eyes to his lips and back to his eyes again. michael breathes out, "fuck it," and presses his lips onto hers. marley's still having breathing problems, so it doesn't last too long.

"aw, how cute," a nasty voice interupts.

"where the hell are the cops when you fucking need them?" michael mutters under his breath, setting marley down gently, getting up, getting ready to do anything he has to.

"well, my friend marcus back there is taking care of them," ryder sarcastically smiles. "now move away from the girl."

"no," michael spits. "why should i?"

"before i shoot the both of you, just move out of the way."

"why sh-"

"michael," marley groans. "just move."

he gives her a look of disbelief before stepping away.

"there. i moved, what are you going to--" he was interrupted when ryder got a bullet ready into his gun, making a small clicking sound. he quickly pointed it at marley.

"ryder, what the fuck?"

"no!"

and a bullet was aimed and shot all in a few seconds.

the gun was aimed and shot, the culprit lying lifeless on the ground, heart bleeding wide.

the hallway was in silence and silent sobs.

haha i hate me too :-))) who got shot? marley? michael? obama?

the epilogue will be up either a little after this chapter or a few days later. what do you guys prefer?

SO THIS FANFICTION IS COMING TO END. when this ends, i'll be focusing on asylum :-) new my 5sos fanfic. you should go read it.

-mari