chapter 10

chapter 10

--

*Nash's POV*

Some people may think this is awkward. But honestly, it wasn't at all. We were just talking along, about the past. All of our good times.

"I'm gonna get out." I said.

"I was just thinking the same thing." She said.

She stood up, not wincing at any pain at all.

"Are you okay? No more pain?" I asked her.

"It hurts just a little. But other than that, I'm only hurt emotionally."

She got two towels down from the cabinet, and handed it to me. "Thanks." I said to her.

"No problem." she said to me.

We got dressed, and she sat down on her bed.

"Is it to early to ask for the whole story?" I asked Melody.

"No. I think I'm ready."

We laid down on the bed, and I texted my mom telling her Mel is okay, and that I was staying the night with her again. This is the third night I was staying at her house. But she didn't care.

"Okay. Here it goes." She said.

"I was getting ready for him, you know, just putting a little makeup on, and stuff. I told Melanie that we were staying in the upstairs living room. He rang the doorbell, and came in. We went upstairs and started to play monopoly. When the game was over, he said he had to go to the bathroom. So, I led him to the bathroom in my room. Instead of heading to the bathroom, he shut the door behind me. I pointed to the bathroom, and he said he didnt want the bathroom. He wanted me, all of me. Those were his exact words." Her eyes started to tear up. "Shh, Mel it's okay. Continue." I said while stroking her hair. "Then he told me to take my shirt off. He kicked me in the nee really hard." She pointed to a bruise on her knee. "See?" I nodded. "Then he told me to take off my pants. At this point, I was bawling. He kept yelling at me. I finally got my pants off, and he told me to lay on the ground. I did after a few seconds. He got undressed, and, and, and..." She started to cry. "Melody. It's okay. When that kid gets out, I'm gonna kick his butt. Continue. You can do this." She nodded."Then he told me there were three rules. One, that this was our little secret. Two, if I tell anyone about this, he would kill my family, and three, I would like it or else. He slowly took off my tong, and tossed it on the ground behind him. I remember him laughing and telling me I was so easy. Then, he slammed into me, making me scream and cry bloody murder. He did it again. And again. I think it was a total of four times. He just kept laughing, while I was crying. Then you came in, and saved me."

I don't know why, but that made my heart skip a beat.

"I am no longer a virgin. As a freaking junior. A freaking junior in high school." She said.

She started to cry again, and I just hugged her close.

"I wonder how many girls he has gotten away with doing that to. It definetly didn't seem like his first time." She said.

I started to tear up. I don't know why, I just did.

She looked up at me. "Why are you crying?" She asked as she wiped s tear off my cheek.

I looked right back down at her into her gorgeous blue eyes. "It's hard knowing your best friend for 12 years just got hurt. Really bad."

She smiled. We both were looking at eachother for a long time.

I leaned in. She leaned in. Sparks flew, and we kissed. Right on the lips. It was like fireworks were going off everywhere. It was magical.

I held her face. She put her hands around my neck. We kissed for a long time.