chapter 5

Sorry for the short chapters! -L

Chapter 5:

--

*Nash's POV*

By the end of the movie it was 7:00, and time for dinner. Melody had fallen asleep on my chest in the middle of the movie.

"Melllll.... Wake up sleepy head." I said sweetly and softly. She was so cute when she slept.

Melody groaned, then sat up and yawned. "Hi gorgeous." I said smiling.

"Hi bestfriend." she replied. "Is it time for dinner yet? I'm hungry."

"Yep, lets go downstairs. Your mom fixed ravioli."

We got up from the bed and walked slowly downstairs. Melody's hair was in a high bun, and she looked so cute. Just like when she slept.

When we got down there, she sat at the table while I fixed our bowls of ravioli. I fixed both of us a glass of sweet tea. We have so many things in common.

I walk over to the table and hand her the bowl of ravioli, and her sweet tea. I sat next to her and she smiled. "Thank you Nash." I smiled and engulfed my ravioli.

We finished about the same time, and headed up stairs. She was so tired- you could definetly tell. I'm not saying I wasn't.

As soon as she got up there, she went to brush her teeth, and wash her face. I followed her into the bathroom and did the same.

"Naaasssshhhh. Come in here," She said. I went and laid down next to her, and she whispered into my ear, "Nash. I love you." I smiled, "I love you to Mel." I kissed her on the nose.

"You smell so good." She said.

There was one thing I knew Mel wanted. She loves wearing my shirts. I took off my shirt and took off hers, revealing her breasts. I didn't care though. She looked at me in the eyes really sharp and fast.

"Chill." I said as I smiled. I put my shirt over her head, and pulled it down over her body.

"You know Nash? You're so perfect."

She fell asleep right there on my chest, and she couldn't be any happier. Mel was perfect. I leaned my head on her shoulder and fell right to sleep.