chapter 9

chapter 9:

--

*Melody's POV*

I woke up to Nash playing with my hair. "Morning Beautiful." He said and smiled.

"Heelllloooo Nashhhyyyy." I replied.

I remembered that tomorrow Nash and i had a project due for our Algebra 2 class.

"Nash!! We have that project due for Mrs.Loyner's Class! Shit!"

Nash groaned. "Hey, at least we have a partner. I bet if we start in 30 minutes, we can finish by 6ish."

"Okay. Let's do it." I said. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him off the bed, to go downstairs. "Hold on, let me put on my shorts." He grabbed his shorts, and put them on. "Lets go." He said.

-

After breakfast, we went up to my room to grab our stuff for the project, and went into the homework room. (Yes, we have a homework room. It's really supposed to be a playroom, but since we are all old now, it turned into our homework room. I don't ever use it, except for big projects where I need a lot of space.

We started our project. We stopped at lunch time to have lunch, and finished the project around 5:30.

"Phew." I said, as I pretended to wipe sweat off my forehead. "That was a lot of work."

"Yeah." replied Nash. "At least it's done."

"What time is it?" I checked my phone. It was 5:43. I had 4 text messages, and a missed call from my mom. Nash was looking over my shoulder.

Chris: Are you ready for tonight? I can't wait to see you.

Melanie: Hey, Im staying over at Cameron's until 6:30 ish. I'll be home in time for dinner.

Mom: Hey! How is everyone?

Luke: I am staying at Hayes' house tonight. Mom said it was alright.

"Chris? Is that the guy you met at the mall? You invited him over!" Nash asked. "Mel, you dont even know him. What if he hurts you?"

"He isn't going to hurt me Nash." I replied.

"Okay. I believe you. But just be careful."

"Nash, I promise I will. And if someting happens, Melanie will be home. We won't even go in my bedroom. I promise."

I gave him a quick hug.

"I should get going. I'll call you around 10?"

"Sure." I said.

"Be careful. Love you Mel!" He walked out the front door.

-

"I'm home!" Melanie came upstairs.

"Hey! I cooked some pizza, go get some."

"Okay." She said.

"Hey, I have a friend coming over tonight. We will be in the upstairs living room if you need me!" I shouted to her from upstairs.

"Cool." She yelled back.

-

I was getting ready for Chris, and the doorbell rang.

EEEE! I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi there!" I said. "Hey sexy." He replied.

I have a board game upstairs for us, let's go!"

We finished playing monopoly, and Chris asked where the bathroom was. I led him to my room, and he shut the door behind him.

"The bathroom is over there." I pointed.