chapter 17

Hey! I'm really really really sorry about not updating, its been over a week and I feel so bad. Ugh. So, I just wanted to thank you guys for 1.5K reads, this means so much to me. Anyways, enjoy! Love you guys!

chapter 17

--

*Melody's POV*

Truth or dare was starting to slow down. No one had any more fresh ideas.

"Hey, what's something else that we could all play?" Jack G asked.

Everyone started to stand up.

"Hmmmm..." Nash said. "Tag, you're it!" He said tapping Hayes on the shoulder. He sprinted away fast.

Everyone started to laugh, and also ran away.

We played tag for a long time. Carter was the one to tag me.

I was chasing after Luke, my brother, and I tripped on one of the trampolines. I landed face first on it.

Everyone started laughing. Nash came over and helped me up. After I got up, he asked me if I was okay.

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" I screamed, tagging Nash.

I ran away as fast as I could. "Oh Melody, you're gonna get it." He said.

After a few more fun turns of playing tag, it got kind of boring. I walked over to the table with all of the food on it, and shoved it down my throat. After all of that, I was tired.

I looked down at my knee. I had a huge tramp burn from when I tripped.

"Oh well." I said to myself.

"Oh well what?" I heard someone say.

I turned around to see Taylor standing behind me.

"Oh, I just have a trampoline burn." I told him.

"Can I ask you something, Melody?"

"Sure thing. What's up?"

"Do you think that Morgan likes me? Because I really like her. Alot." He asked me.

"I know that she likes you. She has had a crush on you for awhile."

"REALLY?!?" He practically screamed.

"Yeah! Y'all would be so cute!" I told him.

"Okay! I think I'm going to ask her out on a date." He says.

"Aw! Do it!" I yelled.

"Thanks Mel. You are the best." He gave me a hug.

-

We played around for a few more hours. It was really fun, we all played dodgeball with everyone, and jumped, and alot more.

By 6 a.m. I was so tired. So was everyone else.

We had the place until 7, then we had to leave because the staff had to clean up before they opened for the day.

I fell asleep on the bean bags for the last hour.

Around 6:50, I woke up to Nash picking me up off the bean bags. My eyes fluttered open.

"Morning sleepyhead." He said.

"Hi." I croaked out.

He laughed, and gave me a peck on the lips.

I guess I drifted off to sleep again because next thing I knew Nash was setting me in the front seat of his car.

-

*Nash's POV*

I picked Melody up out of the car, and walked inside my house. I set Melody down on my bed, and tucked her in the covers. I took off my shirt, and hopped into bed with her. She rolled over and fell asleep on my chest. I smiled and fell asleep, too.

-

I woke up at 3:00, and Mel was still asleep on my chest. I shook her, and she woke up and batted her eyes at me.

"Morning Beautiful. Actually, afternoon." I said.

She laughed. "Hi babe. What time is it?" She asked sitting up.

"It's around 3." I said.

"Dang! We slept for forever!" We both laughed.

Melody's stomach growled.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Sure. Let's go." She said.

We walked downstairs to find Skylynn playing Wii.

"Melody!" She screamed and ran over to her.

"Hi Sky! How are you?" She said.

"More like how are you?" Sky said.

She looked at me. I gave her a reassuring look. She looked at Skylnn.

"Good. You should get back to playing wii. Nash and I are going to get some lunch, okay? Have fun!" She said and we walked to the kitchen.

"Wait! Mom told me to tell you guys that there is pizza in the oven." Sky said.

"Thanks, sky." I said. I went over to the oven and grabbed a box of pizza. I opened it. Sausage and pepperoni. My favorite. And Mel's favorite too.

"Mmm." She said, and stuffed her face with pizza.

"You're too cute." I said to her, and she smiled at me.

Did I ever mention she has the best smile in the world?