chapter 21

*Nash's POV*
-
Cameron and I hung out all day and it was great. We haven't done that in awhile because things have been busy with school and girlfriends and such.

It was about 9p.m. and my mom walked into my room. Cam and I were playing ps4.

"What's the plan Stan? It's 9:00. Cam you're parents are probably wondering where you are." She said.

"Oh right, we kind of lost track of time. And mom, please, never say that again." I said to her.

Cam and I laughed.

"Isn't that what all the teens say these days? Whatever, anyways... you staying here tonight, what's your deal Cam."

"I think I should go home tonight, it's been a few days since I've been home. Ya cool?" He asked me.

"Sounds good dude." I replied. "Mom, we will finish this game then Cam can drive home."

"Okay." she said as she walked down stairs.

-

We finished our game, and I walked Cam out the front door.

"See you soon dude." He said.

I waved, and went inside, back to my room.

As I walked through the door, Skylynn was sitting on my bed.

"Shouldn't you be in bed by now missy." I said to her.

"Nope, mom said I could stay up late tonight."

"Okay. Why are you in my room?"

"ARE YOU AND MELODY BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND." She asked me almost yelling.

Well, I wasn't going to lie to her, so I just told her yes.

"EW!" she screamed. "That means you kiss her. That's a lot of cooties. GROSS!"

I laughed, and walked her to her room to get ready for bed.

After about 20 minutes of singing frozen while getting ready, she was finally ready for bed. I tucked her in her bed.

I could hear a ringing in my laptop as I was walking in my room. Melody was face-timing me.

"Hey gorgeous" I answered. "Miss me already?"

"Of course." She said with a smile on her face.

Gosh, I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. Her smile could make anyone's day, especially mine.

We talked for about an hour, and she was so tired, she fell asleep while talking to me. She kind of woke up, and moved her laptop to her nightstand.

"Goodnight Nash, love you." She said sleepily.

"Love you too, Mel. Sweet dreams." I said as I hung up face time.