chapter 15

Hey Guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. I have been super busy, and have been trying to figure out what to do for this chapter. Tonight's is super short. It's kind of a transition chapter. Anyways, enjoy! :)

chapter 15

--

*Mack's POV*

Melody ran over to Nash and they kissed.

"I didn't know they were a couple. Did you?" Morgan asked me.

"No. How weird." I said.

We both laughed.

"I predicted it." Morgan says. "We knew they were going to end up together sometime."

"Yep."

Melody ran up to us.

"Do you have something to tell us?" Morgan asked her.

"Well, I was going too, but we just started tumbling and stuff, so I forgot about bringing it up." Melody said.

"Well! Go On! I'm excited to hear the whole story." I said.

"Well, about an hour ago, Nash asked me out.

We all squealed.

"We predicted it." Morgan and I said at the same time. We all laughed.

"How did he do it?" Morgan asked her.

"I'd love to tell you the whole story, but first, there is something else more important. We might want to sit down." She said.

She looked super worried.

"Okay!" Morgan said.

Melody led us over to a table.

On the way over there, Morgan gave me a weird, and suspicious look.

We all sat down.

"Here we go." She said and took a huge breath in.

-

*Nash's POV*

I walked over to the dodge ball court, and decided to talk to Cameron.

"Hey. I need to ask you something." I said.

I pulled him aside, out of the dodge ball courts.

Cam and I are best friends also. Like we haven been inseparable since we were young too.

"Did Melanie tell you what happened to Melody?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I felt so bad for her, she told me the story." Cam said.

"Me too. That's why I couldn't hang out the next day.

Cameron looked at me.

"Bro, what are you thinking? You have an idea, I can tell by the look on your face." He said.

"Well, since our family is here, I think they deserve the right to know. Melody can trust all of these guys, so they can know." I said.

"I think you are right. Just in case." He said.

"But how do we call them all over here without her knowing?" I asked Cam.

"Well, I have an idea. We can play truth or dare or a confession game. Then she can tell them."

"That's a good idea," I said. "Thanks Bro."

"No problem dude. I got your back." He said.

"Hey, everyone! Let's play truth or dare. Come to the separate trampolines." Cameron yelled.

-

*Melody's POV*

I was about to tell the girls my story, when Cam yelled.

"Tell us after we play for awhile." Morgan said.

"Okay."

We all ran over to the trampolines to play truth or dare.

-

*Hayes' POV*

I was doing a back flip into the pit, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Nash and Melody kiss.

"Luke, look!" I said.

Luke, is my best friend. I've pretty much known him for forever. We were neighbors from the start. He is also Melanie and Melody's sister.

"What?" Luke said as I got out of the foam pit.

Melody and Nash just kissed.

We both shivered.

"Ew, gross." He said. "I thought they were best friends. Not boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Same."

Cameron yelled.

"Let's go!"

We sprinted over to the trampolines.