chapter 6

Chapter 6:

--

*Melody's POV*

The last thing I remember about last night is falling asleep on Nash's chest. Boy, that was the most comfortable position to ever sleep in. I woke up to a smiling Nash. "Good Morning Beautiful."

I smiled really big. "Morning handsome."

Here is the truth. We don't love eachother in a relationship kind of way, He is my bestfriend for 12 years, and I love him in a best friend way.

He kissed me on the forehead. "I have something planned for us today." he smiled. "Want to get some breakfast at Cracker Barrel?

God, he knew me so well. Cracker Barrel is my favorite restuarant. "Let's go." I said.

-

*Nash's POV*

Mel got out of bed and saw her shirt on the ground. "Woah, when did this get on me?" she asked pointing to my shirt she had on. It was long on her, and she had a red lace thong on underneath it.

"Last night," I replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, right." She said, seeming confused.

I followed her into her closet, and we each grabbed some clothes. It was Sunday, and I knew Cracker Barrel wouldn't be busy.

She slipped off my shirt, and put a sports bra on. She smiled at me and put my shirt back on. "I like this shirt." She told me.

She pulled on some old sweatpants and went into the bathroom to get ready while I changed. I threw on some jeans and a striped blue shirt. I headed into the bathroom and wow. she looked so cute. Her hair was up in a high bun, and she had my shirt on.

"Hey Mel" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled at me through the mirror, and replied  with a soft, "Hey."

-

After she was done getting ready, we walked to my house and hopped in my car. I drove us to Cracker Barrel. On our way there, we were blasting the radio and singing along with it. It was so funny. I loved seeing herlike this - being totally herself.

We pulled up in the parking lot, and raced inside. We come here so much, that the waitress already knows our names and what we want to eat. We had to wait for about 5 minutes for a table to clear up. While we were waiting, we looked around the country store.

She showed me this cute little stuffed animal pig, and told me it reminded her of me. I don't really know why, but she said it did, and I believed her.

The waitress called us over and told us our table was ready. I told Melody to go sit down, and I needed to go to the bathroom.

I went over to the pig, and saw that it had many larger sizes of it. I grabbed a pig that was pretty good sized, and took it to the register. I bought the pig for Mel, and asked the cashier to hold it for me.

-

After breakfast, we walked to the car.

"Oh! Almost forgot." I ran back inside and grabbed the pig from the cashier.

Melody was getting in the car, so i put the pig in the trunk.

We drove home, and once again sang some more songs. I asked Mel if she wanted to come over for awhile, and she did. Of course.

We walked in my front door, and I yelled to my family, "Hi everyone!"

Skylynn ran up to us and gave Mel and I a big hug. Skylynn loves Melody. Everyone does. I don't see how they couldn't love her.

-

*Melody's POV*

"Hi Sky!!" I bent down and gave my little Sky a hug. "How are you?"

"Good! I ate some pancakes for breakfast this morning."

I laughed, "Me too!" I said.

Nash and I started walking upstairs to his room. I walked past Hayes room, and yelled hi to him. He asked if my brother was home, and I replied with an I bet so.

We shut the door behind us in Nash's room. It was actually pretty clean.

"Hey," he said. "I got this for you."