The Vampire Couple CH 1 & CH 2

Chapter 1

"i can't believe that my daughter has been accepted in to the Seven Moons Academy" Mum said with the biggest smile on her face.

"i can" my Step Dad said from the driver's seat, both me and Mum was sitting in the back seat with a bunch of suit cases filled with my things.

"i am so proud of you Sawyer" Mum smiled widely at me.

"i can tell it looks like you slept with a hanger in your mouth" i chuckled softly.

"okay so i have your mobile number and the contact numbers from the school and all the paper work needed if i need to send letters" Mum then looked at me with watery eyes and hugged me again for the tenth time.

"Mum it's going to be fine" i chocked.

"i know but my little baby is flying the nest" Mum fussed.

"so tell me about the room you will be staying in" i went in to my hand bag and took out some paper work.

"Each bed room is rectangle with one large window.

Four shelves, clothes closet per room.

Simple wood flooring and cream walls (painted walls)

pin board to hold notes Ect.

Spacious wooden desks with a black office chair

furniture in the rooms are shared:

two sofas, one sofa chair, one coffee table as well as a kitchen" i red out what the letter said.

"so you don't have a privet Dorm room?" Mum frowned.

"it's fine it's supposed to be like this, besides the woman on the phone said that both of the girls are very quite and to them selves so i won't have to worry about them being too brash" i reassured my Mum.

"how many Dorms are there?" my Step dad asked me.

"Seven not including the Red Moon Dorm" i told him.

"what's the Red Moon Dorm?" my Mum asked as we sprayed my neck with light perfume.

"Red Moon Dorm is full of wealthy and noble students of high standing" Mum snorted at that.

"so they are a bunch of spoiled rich kids" Mum shook her head in anger.

"they all won't be that bad" i patted her shoulder.

"what if we haven't got all of your school uniform" Mum started to panic.

"you bought all of my school uniform Mum, would it make you feel better if we went through the list again?" i offered.

"yea it would" Mum nodded.

"okay lets see pure white shirts we have six, tailored made jacket, i have two of those, black vest, i have two, i all so have four black skirts just above the knee, black simple shoes we ordered from the school we have six pairs three flats and three with small heels, buttons and school badges are red with black and white details, we got them from the school and sowed them one our selves, my jacket is to have school cuffs are small red blocks which we ordered and got five pairs" i told Mum.

"your so organised" Mum took out a tissue and began to cry again.

My Step Dad started to drive up a hill and slowly a humongous Academy started to appear.

"how on earth did you afford this?" my Step Dad asked us.

"savings and i was invited by the headmaster he thinks with some one as smart as me it will boost the reputation of the Academy, so we got a big discount" we parked in the car park, there was loads of parents helping their sons and daughters get their things in to their Dorm House.