Chapter 26 | I finally found you

"The masters are going to be so angry with me," I wanted to hold my head but the chains held my hands.

"Do you mind freeing me from these?" I showed her the chains.

'No you look nice tied up like that, maybe Dante can take you just the way you are right now.'

"Are you freaking kidding me?"

Rolling my eyes I tried to move around to make myself comfortable on the floor. But it didn't work.

"So did Talberon rape me that night?"

She silently looked at me. Her silence was all I needed. I pulled the chains again. I shivered as the rage built inside of me. "I am not some weak girl that they can take advantage of! You either help me now or I won't let you out!"

'That's a cute threat but it won't work on me.'

I stood up and pulled the chains so hard, that the bedposts began to break. My wrists ached, but these stupid chains didn't want to break. I scoffed and walked backward until I hit a wall behind me. My dark side snickered and I glared at her.

"This is not funny, I'm here upset that they touched my body and you're up there laughing. I swear I'm going to kill them right now!"

'Serah dear, you alone are all talk but no bite.'

I growled at her, "that's not true!"

"Now now stop teasing the poor girl." A deeper voice spoke.

I jumped away only to find that the supposed wall was Dante except something was different about him. My dark side smirked but remained where she was hovering in the air.

Dante's eyes were golden in color. I knew he and I had the same darkness but I didn't expect him to have another side. I cautiously stepped back to the bed away from him.

"You know little lambs, you both caused quite a stir up there. And congratulations on almost killing that witch." He clapped his hands and turned to my Darkside. A look of hunger raged in this Dante.

"Where's Dante?"

I questioned him. I knew the risks of having my dark side take control. It took my strength and power.

His dark side came forward and looked me up and down. "I can see why he takes a liking to you." He mumbled with a smirk.

"Now if you could please allow her to take over you, I would appreciate it."

What?

"I asked you a question. And I won't allow her to take over right now." I shook my head.

My dark side chuckled, 'oh I see what you want.' She floated down to him and put her shadowy hands around his neck.

"Allow her to take over and I'll send you to Dante," he leaned closer to my dark side.

"Unless," while he held onto my Darkside he brought his hand forward to graze my cheek, "you would like to also join us?" His eyes darkened.

I jumped onto the bed and speeded to the other side of the bed. Somehow my dark side and Dante's seemed much more dangerous together. And this side of him felt much worse. I didn't make it far cause the chains held me.

"Okay fine, I'll swap with her." Being alone with Dante was bad so how worse could his dark side be?

'Damn, never expected for you to give yourself up to me so soon.' My Darkside chuckled.

"I'm not, I'm just... I think maybe I might need a break and he can give you what you want."

I close my eyes and I felt my dark side inside of me. I then glanced around to find us inside our domain. Our dark world.