jealous

"I'll see you soon". I murmured to Zach opening the car door. "Bye". He said planting a kiss to my lips as I hopped out of his truck and into the guest house.
As I walked up to the steps, Jack was already there to open the door for me. "Hey". I mumbled silently pushing past him and taking off my white vans. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you like that Cindy". He answered following me upstairs to the guest bedroom. He continued to follow me as I swiftly removed my things from our bedroom to the guest one. The last thing I wanted to do was sleep in the same bed as him. "Please stop Cindy". Jack said pulling my hand and stopping me from going up the stairs.

"And why should I believe that your genuinely sorry". I asked with quite an attitude. I walked into the bathroom that Jack and I shared and took my things out of it and into the guest bathroom. "Just please believe me, the last thing I wanted us to do was fight. Since we are obviously living in the same household". He implied. I rolled my eyes subtly as he sighed and continued to follow my every move.
"Go away Jack, I'm too tired for all this nonsense. Goodnight." I replied looking into the bathroom mirror. I put my hair into a loose ponytail and took my makeup off as he still continued to stand by the door.
"What do you want Jack?" I sighed. "Obviously I want you". He replied simply. My eyes wandered around the bathroom. Finally meeting his as he ran his fingers through his hair. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "I want you". He said again. My heart pounded as I followed him out of the bathroom and into the guest room. I sat on the edge of the bed as he sat across from me on the small tofu couch. "I know I came off too honest but it's the truth. And you clearly don't like the truth. How can you not see that I want you. If I didn't, I wouldn't pay no mind to you and Zach. Everything and anytime you spend together I get jealous of".