feelings

"So you've like me this whole time?" I asked as Jack stood up from the small sofa across from me. He nodded walking towards me as I looked up at him. He grabbed my hand and without any hesitation I pulled my hand away. "Stop Jack". I mumbled as he pulled me up against him. I swiftly moved my face away as I felt his warm breath hitch the side of my neck.
"Why can't you give me a chance?" He asked before planting his hand against my chin and softly pushing it towards him.

Our lips were almost touching and the only thing that can go through my head was how wrong this was. "Stop". I murmured again. His eyes scanned my face once more before he pulled away from me shaking his head. He walked out of the room in almost frustration as dumbfoundedly followed him into the balcony.

Small gust of wind pushed through our hair as he sat in a chair and I sat across from him. "You don't have to be here right now". He started. "You can just go to bed and I'll see you the morning". He finished. My head nodded before our eyes locked again and the look of upsettingness was across his face. "You should've told me from the start". I finally said.

"You were with Zach from the start". He played with his hair leaning back against the chair and crossing his arms soon after. I nodded my head again because he was right. I was with Zach from the start, because he wasn't so scared to approach with how he felt. Jack wasn't a bad guy but maybe if he was just a little more open and honest I would've gave him a slight chance.
"I'm sorry". I replied before getting up from the chair. The squeaking broke the silence as I opened the door of the balcony and mad my way inside. I changed my clothes into a loose crop top and shorts and went into my room.

I laid in bed looking through my phone and intaking the amount of hate comments and false news I finally turned it off. Looking up from my bed Zach stood across from me grinning widely. "What are you doing here". I yawned and smiling brightly. "I couldn't stop thinking about you". He said before taking his jean off and laying beside me. I pulled the covers over him as he pulled his shirt of his head. I laid against his chest playing with the small crossed chain he had as he wrapped his arms around me.
"What's wrong with Jack?" He started. "I don't know. He just confessed that he has wanted me this whole time". I sighed but slightly chuckled. Zach propped himself up on his elbow before furrowing his eyebrows. "And what do you have to feel about that?" He asked. "Nothing, there's nothing to feel. I don't know him. But i know you and I know I want you...forever". I finished. Zach smiled softly pushing a small piece of hair behind my ear. "We still haven't figured how we are gonna fix what Jill asked us to fix". He said. I nodded as he laid back down again. We talked all night but the phone call I got in the morning was unbelievable.

an: if anyone is interested in grayson dolan. I have written a new fanfic about him and you should check it out.