bye zach

Packing my bags into the truck, I followed Zach to the cliff. We sat at the edge with our hands held together and the fall like breeze pushing against us. "Look, I'm sorry this is how it has to end between us". I looked at Zach, as he peacefully looked out into the ocean. A small smile plastered across his face as a small tear fell down my eye. My heart was racing as I continued to be heartbroken but happy that my last few moment in L.a was with him. He chuckled before speaking in a low manner.
"You know, it was fun while it lasted". A small chuckle escaped from his cherry red lips as his eyes met with mine. I nodded softly in agreement as we held hands and looked at each other. My eyes and cheeks were full of heart meaningful tears as I continued to think about how it was the last time I was going to see him again.

"I love you". I sniffled genuinely. His face flushed with that bright crimson that always appears when he's blushing. My heart lingered in butterflies as the words escaped from my lips again, knowing that I meant it in every way possible. "I love you too.." he finally breathed. He pulled me close to a chest and my arms wrapped around him, my head muzzled into his shoulder as his hand reached my back. His grasp stroking it as I held onto him tighter. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for falling in love with you". Zach murmured. I pulled away before wiping my tears in confusion. "Why would you say that?" I asked in infusion. He laughed. "Well because if I didn't fall in love with you, you would still be here". He chuckled slightly. I shook my head and swallowed tears while standing. Zach grabbed my hand as I pulled away in discreet. Son of a bitch I thought but in some way he was right. But it didn't sound right coming from his mouth. "But I mean, love is worth the risk, I wouldn't take it back for the world". I said. My heart raced and pounded as if my chest was hurting from the stupidity that just ruined the moment.

"Yeah, but we both wouldn't be stuck in this situation". He said, another smile across his face. My face transformed into almost a disgusted like attitude. His arm grabbing me again as I pulled my way through and I was no longer near the cliff at this moment. Why did he have to say that ? "Wait!" I hear him echo through the pavement and the path back to the truck. I continued to strut and walk away in agony as our feet hit against the leaves making loud ruffling noises.

As I got into the front seat of the truck, Zach stood beside the car door. I rolled down the window, glaring at him. "Your full of shit Zach". I mumbled weakly. My heart ripping to shreds as the engine roared. "I'm sorry Cindy". He replied. I rolled my eyes and as well as the window finally making my way to the airport.

an: it's been almost 3 years since I've touched this story, so I think I'm gonna continue it here.. thank you for your support. I also apologize if I spell Zach's name wrong. I switch between my phone and laptop and when I type on my laptop it spells Zack instead of Zach so my apologies