Lovebirds

Me and Simon was sitting on Vikk's flat roof over the front porch, a bottle of whisky beside us and a cigarette being passed from my lips to his between kisses. We didn't care who saw, we didn't care what people thought.

Tobi knocked on the the window behind us, "Lovebirds. Lemme borrow a cig."

"Sure." Simon passed him one before taking a puff of ours and kissing me.

"Cheers. Go back to being cute now." Tobi laughed shutting the window.

Me and Simon wasn't paying any attention to what was around us when Simon put out the fag and flicked it on the floor below us. Our phones where vibrating like crazy but we just ignored it, right now it was just us two. Us in our own little bubble of love.

"Why are we getting so many notifications." Simon got out his phone after about 10 minuets of it going off, I have to admit it was getting really annoying, "I have 7 missed calls from mum."

"I have a bunch as well." I scroll past them to see what else, "We've been tagged in a bunch of Facebook posts."

"Shit." Simon muttered showing me a video someone took of us kissing, "Our parents have us on Facebook."

"Oh fuck."

"How screwed are we?" Simon asked terrified.

"Extremely." I hold back tears and grab the bottle of whisky, "I'm too sober to deal with this right now."

"Let's get drunk before we decide what we're going to do." Simon agreed.

Fuck.

~~

"So basically we are screwed." Simon finished explaining to Vikk what was going on, "We are gonna go home and see if their waiting their. If not we will call them back and pretend we have no clue why their calling."

"Good luck."

We're going to need a lot more than just luck. We're going to need a fucking miracle. Me and Simon already know we're fucked, we just don't know what our parents are going to do. Either way both of us disappointed our family even more.

Authors note

Usually I would wait a few more hours until I publish another chapter but I just hit 4K so thank you! I'm going to try update 4 times today to say thank you. Anyway here you go.

It's a short one. Anyway I have no idea what to put in the authors note. I mean I haven't left the house in forever and I'm feeling sad. I just want to sleep. Anyway I might as well put the question.

What's your favourite movie?

I like Thor but only because of Loki. Go villains. Theirs always too much Thor in my Loki movie.

I ❤️ antagonist's.

*waves flag*

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻