Returning a heart

"Just be gent-" Hook then groans in pain after Emma slips his heart back in his chest.

"Sorry i thought if i did it quickly it would be like ripping off a bandai-" Emma starts to apologize before hook pulls her in for a kiss and deepening it by pushing her against the wall. He then pulls away and tells her,

"i told you Swan, i'm a survivor." he says pulling her in for a kiss. "hey so i was wondering if you'd want to come on a little trip on the jolly roger, just you and me." Hook suggests with a devilish smirk on his face. "So what do you say?"

Emma smiles and replies by just kissing him and dragging him to the docks where they boarded the Jolly Roger. "I would love to!" Emma replies throwing her arms around his neck, "teach me how to sail?" Emma questions.

"Of course swan i would love to!" Killian answers grabbing her hand and guiding her to the wheel. He explained everything she needed to know about sailing to her. then it was time to set sail. He lead her to the wheel placed her hands on the wheel. he put his hook on her waist, his good hand on one of her hands, and nuzzled his face in her neck whispering simple sailing commands in a seductive voice.

"you know its hard to concentrate with you whispering in my ear like that." Emma says slightly turning her head so she could see her pirate through the corner of her eye.

"Well congratulations swan you just sailed the jolly roger in a full circle, you see there are the docks." hook whispers in her ear pointing toward the other ships. "So i was thinking we could use your talking phone and watch some movies in captains quarters or we could do other enjoyable things." hooks asks with a smirk.

"I would love to do all of the above," Emma starts turning around putting her hand on his chest, "then we could do the... well you know." Emma says smiling. She then grabs his hand and leads him to captains quarters where they turned on peter pan and watched it till the end. but at the end creditsHook was snoring and all their plans for the rest of the night were vanquished but instead Emma melted her body into his and fell asleep.