Get to you

Background: Killian and Emma aren't together yet and they're hanging out. Emma learns he could sing asks him to sing.

Emma's pov
I was hanging at granny's until hook walked in. My eyes widen at his wardrobe change. He looks... hot! He's wearing a brown leather jacket, a blue T-shirt and jeans. It sorta turned me on.

I feel that feeling of love i've had since we met boiling up to the surface when he smiles at me. I don't know why but he always has this effect on me. And that scares the crap out of me.

Don't let that last bit fall em. Come on you got this. I decided to leave or I might as well scream out, "I'M IN LOVE WITH CAPTAIN HOOK!" But thank God I don't.

I get up grab my cocoa and he walks up to me.

"Hey swan!"  He smiles at me. I slightly smile back.

Holy shit my heart's fluttering. Stop it emma stay strong.

"Hey!" I say a little too enthusiastically. His eyebrow raises in confusion. Wow emma! Good job trying too hard. I think.

"Are you ok love?" He asks with concern. Crap! My heart flutters again when he calls me love. Why the hell does he do this to me.

"Psh yes." I say. He smiles slightly and my knees go weak and I fall on the table knocking everything off of it. All the eyes were on me. Killian helps me up immediately.
(Btw this is my inspo pic for this scene)

"Thanks." I smile.

"I gotta go back to the station my dad's probably wondering where I was for the past hour."

"Kay, bye swan." He grins. I walk out and slap my forehead. Really! Why did I have to be such a spaz! I walk to the station and sit at my desk.

My phone starts ringing.

"Sheriff swan," I start.

"Sheriff I need help!"

"What's your name?"

"Uhh, colin... O'Donoghue?" He says unsure. But I shake it off.

"Where are you?"

"Granny's room 511."

"On my way." I hang up. The person on the phone sounded familiar. But I don't know the name. Colin O'Donoghue. That's a pretty nice name. Nice and kinda hot. Back to the case. I go to the room and knock on the door and saw a face I didn't expect eat to see.

"Killian," I sigh, "where's Colin O'Donoghue. He said he was in room 5- ohhhhh. You called me pretending to be someone else." He nods.

"Correct."

"And you want me here because..." I trail off.

"Swan I sensed you were stressed about something. Like you were having an internal battle. So I thought you needed the help of a friend." He smiled. I smiled. I was about to open my mouth when he continued. "And if I just called you you wouldn't have come." He can read my freaking mind.