Ice cream

(A/N) inspired by the scene in The Notebook when allie and Noah are getting ice cream.

No one's povIt was a hot storybrooke summer day and emma and Killian were sweating their asses off in the sheriff's station

No one's pov
It was a hot storybrooke summer day and emma and Killian were sweating their asses off in the sheriff's station.

Emma fans herself with papers. For once she's wearing jean shorts, a pinkish beige shirt, and sandals, (in picture above) instead of her jeans, boots, and leather jacket.

Killian got rid of his leather getup this summer and stuck with something much cooler, he is wearing Nike pants and no shirt leaning back in the chair fanning himself with a real fan.

Emma was really uncomfortable with all the sweat but the view from her desk was a bonus. Killian has a pretty awesome six pack. His eyes are closed until he feels like someone's staring at him. He opens an eye to see emma quickly acting like she was working the entire time.

Killian chuckles. "Like the view swan?" He asks flirtatiously.

"I-I uh I-i yes." She stumbles with her words slightly blushing. Killian always loved that he can still make her blush and get butterflies in her stomach after being together for years.

They kept on talking and giggling. Until someone walked in the station.

"GOD GUYLINER PUT A SHIRT ON! WHAT THE HELL?" David screams walking in stealing Regina's nickname of Killian.

"Sorry Dave. I was just trying to give your daughter a view she'll actually enjoy instead of paperwork. And it's bloody hot in here." Killian says winking at emma making her giggle. He puts his shirt back on. "Ok now it's a little cooler that the packs aren't out." Killian says flexing his muscles (which are really big).

Emma shakes her head laughing. "Dork." She whispers. But unlike her reaction David just rolled his eyes.

"I do like them packs." Emma cuts in.

"DISGUSTING! How about saving that for when YOU AREN'T IN FRONT OF YOUR FATHER!" David complains.

"Ok whatever, what do you want?" Killian asks sitting back in his chair putting his feet up on the desk.

"Just wondering if you guys wanted to go out for lunch?"

"Nah I have a lot of work but definitely for dinner." Emma smiles. David nods and leaves.

"Dad's gone shirt's gone." Emma looks up slightly at her husband. He smiles and he removes the shirt.

An hour later Emma completed a lot of work and the couple decided to go get ice cream. Sadly, for Emma's sake, Killian put his t shirt back on.

Emma grabbed his left hand, yes he got the other one back, and they walked to Any Given Sundae (the shop Ingrid owned someone decided to reopen it and run it). Killian got chocolate and emma got vanilla.

"This world has the best bloody food ever." Killian states finishing off his cone while Emma grabbed hers.

"Wow you really like that ice cream." Emma laughs. Then a genius idea pops in her mind. She licks her ice cream enjoying the sweet taste.

"Wanna taste?" She offers Killian placing the cone in front of his face. He goes to taste but emma put her plan in action and pushes the cone into his face laughing. She pulls him into an ally and pushes him against a wall kissing off the ice cream from his perfect face finally reaching his lips.

He placed his hand on the side of her head deepening the kiss. When he pulled away he rubbed his face that was filled with excess ice cream making her giggle. He connected their lips once more pushing her against the wall.

He pulled away leaving Emma wanting more she bit her lip and smiled. "Swan, I don't love ice cream that much." He smiles. She pecks his lips.

"Yeah but hey look what you got out of it." She kisses him again passionately.

"So worth it." He whispers.

She smiles. "Let's take this somewhere else captain." She smirks. The work day was over and they have all their stuff so why not go home and 'chill'.

"As you wish my love." He says picking her up and taking her to their house. She laughs.

When they reach their house they kiss and don't even bother to head upstairs and head for the couch.

Emma was on her back Killian kissing her. Then the house started to shake. They pulled apart looking around.

"What was that swan?" Killian asks.

"I don't know." She replies.

"Aww you two are so cute I ship it!!!" They bear a loud voice. They look around and see a familiar giant looking in the house.

"Tiny," Killian sighs, "how are you mate?"

"Fine whatcha guys doing." Killian signals his head towards Emma as if it was obvious. Emma chuckles.

"Oh sorry." He says biting his lip. "I'll come back when you're done." Emma gives him a quick thumbs up.

He leaves and leaves the couple. Killian groans and rubs his hand on his face.

"Kinda kills the mood." Emma says rubbing Killian's face.

"Aye." He replies. "But you know who cares." He kisses her again.

"Hey mom!" Henry yells. "Oh my-Oh-Oh my god!" Henry screams seeing his mom and step father. He had been in a situation like that and didn't want to relive it.

"Yeah that's it for today." Killian says getting up and pulling his wife with him. They can never have some time to themselves.