Happy Valentines Day

Requested by @RosePowers2

God I haven't posted in a while! well hope you like it!

Background: It's Valentine's Day and Captain swan go out on a nice date.

Valentine's Day was always horrible for Emma Swan. Even when she came to Storybrooke and found her family. Always alone in her apartment drinking wine and watching the notebook.

But that all changed when Killian came into town. He managed to come to the loft the Valentine's after they met to say hi and try yet again to change her mind about him, but as always it didn't work.

But now, five years later He is married to the woman of his dreams, his beautiful swan. And He can't think of a better way to celebrate their third year as a couple than a nice romantic dinner and boat ride.

All he needs is the perfect present.

And there he stands looking through the glass at gorgeous necklaces and rings.

"Tell me about your wife sir," The jeweler says, noticing Killians confused face.

"Uh well, she's perfect. She is kind and beautiful and strong. Something not too sparkly and not too simple." Killian smiles, scanning the case.

"I think I have the right thing, Emma is her name right?" he walks back to a 'secret case'. Killian nods as the guy pulls out a beautiful, simple necklace that reads Emma in perfect cursive with a heart on the end.

"It's perfect." he laughs paying for the necklace and walking out of the door and getting things planned for tonight.

But little did he know, he was in for the biggest and best surprise of his life. He wasn't the only one with a trick up his sleeve.

Emma was sitting at home preparing Killian's present. She grabs the box of chocolates and places the big thing in the middle. She places the lid on and gets ready for their big date.

It was now seven o'clock and both Emma and Killian were ready. Emma was in a beautiful floral dress that hugged all her curves perfectly and ended mid thigh. Killian was out of his usual leather getup, well sort of, he wore a black t-shirt, dark jeans and a black leather jacket. As emma started to put on her 6 inch black platform stilettos Killian walked in and his jaw dropped.

"Swan you look..." he trailed off lost for words.

"I know." she smirked finishing his statement. She looked up to see her husband with a bouquet of grilled cheese. Literally. The flowers were made of grilled cheese sandwiches.

Emma stifles a laugh. "You are an idiot. But I love it." she kisses him on the cheek.

"Well that's not the real one." he pulls out another bouquet with actual roses pecks her lips.

"Well I love them both!" Killian hands her the grilled cheese bouquet and offers her his arm.

"Shall we m'lady." they link arms and emma eats a petal of the GC flower.

"It's from granny's too!!! You are the man of my dreams!!" she squeezes his arm tightly.

Killian kissed her head. She was so cute when she was excited.

They drove in 'Emma's yellow contraption', as Killian calls it, all the way to the docks.

"Wait but the restaurant is that way." Emma states as they drive past the only other restaurant in town other than granny's.

"I know my love. Just a little change in plans you'll love it, I promise." he smiles pulling up next to a row boat.

"The docks?" she raises an eyebrow.

"Aye." he replies turning off the car and stepping out running out to the other side to help her out. He then guides her to the boat revealing blankets and fairy lights. She gasps in awe. No one has ever done anything like that for her. Not neal. Not Walsh.

"What is this?" she asks happily.

"Well you know how you said you love the movie Tangled with the lady with long hair, and how you loved that one scene where they go on the boat, well I decided to give you your own Tangled moment." Killian smiles. Emma tears up.

"You did this for me?"

"Of course I did. I mean it's not perfect but-" he starts but was quickly interrupted by his wife's lips.

"I love you so much." she says against his lips. He is the most amazing person in the whole world. She couldn't think of herself with anyone else but him. He completes her. And that is why she believes he is gonna be an amazing father. One day.

"I love you too swan. Now get on the boat, I've got more tricks up my sleeve for tonight." he raises his eyebrow making her giggle. "And as good as you look in those shoes, it pains me to say, you should probably take them off." she rolls her eyes taking off her shoes. He helps her on the boat and they sail off to the middle of the water.

"Ok now what's next?" emma asks, intrigued by her husband's romantic side.

"Cocoa." he smiles pulling out two cups of hot cocoa.

"You are friggin amazing." She laughs taking the cup and drinking it quickly.

They stayed on the water for an hour or two before they started to exchange gifts.

"Aw Killian it's beautiful!" Emma says opening the box with her necklace placed in it. She leans forward connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

"My turn!!!" she says excitedly grabbing the heart shaped box behind her. His eyebrow raises in confusion.

"You shouldn't have." he sarcastically jokes. She rolls her eyes and giggles.

"Just open the damn box." he opens the box and sees a black and white blurry picture sitting on top of the candy. "Hey! I remember seeing a picture like this on Robin's phone. He said it was a picture from up inside Zelena when she was pregnant-woah- wait- really?! Baby?! Really?!"

"Nice reaction babe." she laughs. "And yes I am."

"I would kiss you but I don't want you to fall in the water." he says cutely.

"Who cares," She leans in and place a kiss on his soft lips.

"How bout we row over to shore and head on a bigger, steadier boat." he says against his wife's lips. She simply nods and the head to the Jolly Roger.

Once they enter captains quarters their lips connect, but seeing as all the interruptions they've endured, emma walked over to the door and started fiddling with the handles.

"How does this thing lock?" she asks frustrated.

"It doesn't." Killian smirks while raising an eyebrow. Emma looks over her shoulder at her husband as she walks over and drags a chair to the door blocking anyone from coming in. she walks back to him and connect their lips once more falling on to the bed.

"Happy Valentines Day Killy!" she giggles.

"Happy valentines day my loves." he smiles as well, his thumb stroking her stomach. They connect their lips once again and enjoys their Valentines together.