The will to Remember

really long two shot!!

Emma's POV

I felt like i was drifting around on something bumpy. I fluttered my eyes opened and i jumped in my seat when i saw the blue ocean flowing around me, or really the raft i'm on.

I felt a pressure on my stomach the same i felt when i went back in time with killian a few years ago. I look down to see me in a red ball gown, the same one i wore when i went back in time. I place my thumb and index finger on each side of my forehead when i noticed something on my wrist. A magic blocking cuff.

I vaguely remember the black smoke and everyone getting dragged away but that's it. I see a ship go past me. I wave my hands and scream to get the captain's attention.

"Hello there lass, do you need help?" the captain asks. His voice sounds familiar. He walks towards the rails of the ship and i see the sea blue eyes that i can never forget, it's my pirate.

"Killian!" i scream. He has a confused look on his face.

"Do i know you luv?" he asks. I felt my heart break.

"No i guess not." i say faking a smile and continue, "Wait where are we?"

"Why the Enchanted forest of course." he says with a smile. I nod. So we are in the enchanted forest and Killian doesn't remember anything great just great.

"About that offer captain," i say with a smile, "i'll need some help." he smirks.

"Hold on a second." he says and disappears. He comes back seconds later with a rope and throws it towards me. I hold on to it as he pulls me toward the ship.

He gives me directions about how to get up and I follow them getting up on the deck in minutes. I lose my balance and land in his arms. I look up into his eyes and feel a blush creep on my cheeks.

"Close one luv." He says lifting me back on my feet.

"Yeah I believe so." I say holding out my hand and continuing, "emma. Emma swan." He takes my hand rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand sending a shiver down my spine. But I notice his expression go blank for a second. Then he just shook it off.

"Killian Jones." He says smiling at me. "But by the way you just greeted me I think you knew that already." He continues raising his eyebrow. I blush yet again.

"Can you do me a favor Killian?" I ask him as he showed me around the ship, which I knew almost like the back of my hand.

"Of course luv. What might that be?" I held up my wrist to reveal my cuff.

"Can you take this off?" I ask biting my lip. He removes the cuff not breaking eye contact.

"You look familiar luv." He says handing me the cuff which was just on my wrist.

"Well maybe we met in another life." I smile.

"Perhaps." He smirks.

I turn around and see the dashing pirate staring at me with lust in his eyes. "What?" I ask.

"N-nothing." He stutters shaking his head. I chuckle. "Um you can stay till we dock which will be a few days and if you still need to stay I can work with that." He says nervously scratching behind his ear, which I know he does when he's nervous.

"What's wrong captain? Hook caught your tongue?" I ask laughing at my joke. I see a blush creep on his cheeks. Oh this will be fun.

Killian's POV(right before Emma arrived)

I was walking around the deck throwing orders at the crew, still working off last night's hangover, when i heard a weirdly familiar voice call for the captain. Once she saw me her eyes lit up.